So I'm currently in the process of making a mod called Animalcraft which will add animals to minecraft. I know that's been overdone but I hope to make it different it several ways.
1) Each animal will spawn in their natural habitat and will eat/kill what they would usually eat in real life.
2) Two new biomes will be added, one realistic (Bamboo Forest) and one for those who want some fantasy (Mystical Forest)
3) There will be two different types of animal models that you can choose to have in your mod through the config file. You can have either blocky minecraft type or more realistic type.
Currently we are looking for members to join the team to help make the process a bit quicker and a bit smoother for everyone. Below is what we are looking for.
1) Tabula Modeler - help model the blocky animals/weapons
2) Tabula Texturer - help texture the blocky animals/weapons
3) Blender Modeler - help model the realistic animals/weapons
4) Blender Texturer - help texture the realistic animals/weapons
If you are interested please contact me via discord for a quick reply. Roslyn#7494 Any level of talent is welcome to join, but below are some current models to give you some idea of what we are looking for.