It must be something obvious that I just haven't noticed somehow (hopefully)
Github link:https://github.com/lAimBotl/TacticalMissileCraft .
another mod I was making (which was basically a "test" thingy before I started this I got items like :
"public static Item itemLithiumIngot;"
"itemLithiumIngot = new ItemAdvancedGunpowder().setUnlocalizedName("LithiumIngot").setTextureName("bmc:itemLithiumIngot").setCreativeTab(tabBoomcraft) ;"
Which was really easy, so I modified the code you see in gt
(I haven't committed the changes yet, I am curious as to why that attempt failed vs the way I changed it to now)
Edit: Seems the current way works both on the server and client, so I will just stick to this way