So I'm trying to make a mod in the relatively new version of Mcreator, and I'm liking the procedure system, but there are somethings I don't know how to do, and I haven't found any good tutorial about them. I'm new into this, so I don't know how was done before the procedure system was applied either. This are the things I want to do:
1. Make a mob with an inventory. I want it so that when the player clicks on the mob, a gui opens and the mob can held items on it, and also have slots for at least one weapon/tool, which would be equipped to it. There will be different types of ally mobs, and different individual of the same kind, so I would like it if there was a way to keep each inventory separated.
2. Make said mob to search for a shelter when it becomes dark or if it starts raining.
3. Make it so at random an enemy mob appears, and as if it was a mob spawner, makes other mobs appear around it. It needs to appear relatively close to the player, but only when it is day time and on the surface.
4. Make a mob that could glow, this is to make a bioluminecent jellyfish.
5. This would maybe be asking to much, and I could probably figure it out once the first two things are done, but I would like the ally mob to do certain jobs depending on the tool it has equipped. If it has a hoe, it keeps track of any farm nearby and reaps them once it is done, if it has a pickaxe it digs in certain patterns, etc.