Hi everyone. I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to minecraft mods, haven't tried them since the 1.7.10 days but recently I built a new computer and I put together a 1.16.5 modpack to play with my father that runs well on both our computers and we just started playing yesterday and it seems to be running fine. However I noticed a couple of quality of life things in my pack that don't normally seem to be an issue in fully fleshed out officially released modpacks. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix these.
1. I have just enough items installed which shows the mod name when we hover over the item on the jei tab to the right, but it doesn't show the mod name when we hover over the item in our inventory or chests, furnaces, etc. It gets confusing not immediately knowing what mod the item comes from. I noticed on the modpacks I have played such as all the mods 6 to the sky, typically it does show what the mod is for an item no matter what the gui is. I tried looking through config files to see if there's something I can do to fix this but I haven't seen anything so far, does anyone know how I can fix this? I also have just enough resources, jei integration, ftb library, and the one probe installed to go along with it.
2. I'm having the issue of there being several different types of copper, tin and more ores scattered throughout the underground generation of my world, all from different mods. I did install the all the ores mod so that seemed to make it so every ore smelts into the same item once I put them in the furnace, but my dad and I have still had the issue of coming back from a mining trip with copper ore from create, immersive engineering, thermal series, etc. I even see ores spawning that are from the all the ores mod. I'm not sure if I needed that mod specifically in this scenario. Does anyone know a good way for me to fix the generation so there is only one of each of these ores spawning in my worlds caves?
3. I haven't gone to the twilight forest in our survival world yet but I was testing it in creative mode and bosses such as the naga and hydra seemed to be missing parts of their body, as if they weren't rendering. I'm not sure if this is an issue with optifine, another mod, or specifically the graphics settings that I have laid out.
4. That fountain from astral sorcery is generating everywhere and so are npc villages and illager towers from some of the mods I have. I don't know much about the configs and how I can lower there spawn rates without messing up the generation altogether. I just want to lower them because structures just seem waaaaay too common in my pack, there's literally no wild land.
5. Last but not least, I was wondering if someone could look through my mod list and tell me if there's any incompatibilities I should be wary of and let me know if there's any other mods I should install or other config settings that would make the mods in my pack work together more seamlessly. Also let me know if there's any mods you would recommend removing. So far, knock on wood but there hasn't been any crashes with this current build. . We played for about 3 and a half hours last night. This pack is really just for me and my dad right now but maybe down the line I might be interested in taking it further.
mods list is attached. Thank you for taking the time to read through this. Let me know if you have any thoughts on these issues or if you need more information from me or screenshots in order to better answer my questions. Also if anyone wants to try and test out the pack for themselves, shoot me a dm!