Based off the one life season 3 smp.
Please make sure to tell me any mods I may have missed.
(remember to allocate 4 GB of ram)
Download: Click Here
- Advanced Combat by sblectric
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii
- Baubles by azanor
- Biomes O' Plenty by Glitchfiend
- Bloodmoon by Lumien
- Craftable Horse Armour & Saddle by Ewyboy
- Decocraft 2 by RazzleberryFox
- Foamflower by kamildanak
- Friendship Bracelet by B0undaryBreaker
- Giacomo's Compass by Zacomat
- Giacomo's Teleport by Zacomat
- Horse Tweaks by BlayTheNinth
- HWYLA by TehNut
- Improved Villagers by Orange1861
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- JourneyMap Defaults by BinaryCrafter
- LibEx by LogicTechCorp
- LLibrary by iLexiconn
- Mo' Pickaxes by Soletare (page: see below)
- Mowzie's Mobs by BobMowzie
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr. Crayfish
- Nature's Compass by Chaosyr
- NetherEx by LogicTechCorp
- Outfox by ItsTheKais
- PTRLib by RazzleberryFox
- Quark by Vazkii
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Scaling Health by SilentChaos512
- Securitycraft by Geforce
- Silent Lib by SilentChaos512
- Torohealth Damage Indicators by ToroCraft
- VeinMiner by Portablejim
- Vending Block by kamildanak
Biomes O' Plenty
Craftable Horse Armour & Saddle
Just Enough Items
ToroHealth Damage Indicators
Mod Library and API Pages
The modpack as a whole, aside from the individual mods, is under the GNU Lesser General public license v2
Each Mod in the pack follows it's individual licence, which I cannot override. This takes precidence.
RECOMMENDED METHOD OF INSTALLATION (for new people)
1. Download File
2. Make sure "advanced settings" is turned on in creating a profile
3. Make a new profile with a 1.12.2 forge version
4. EDIT THE JVM ARGUMENTS: Where it says something like "Xmx ... G" e.g. Xmx2G (near the beginning), replace the number where ... is with 4 OR HIGHER. This extra allocated ram is necessary.
5. Under game directory put the location of the folder where you want the files to all be stored. I recommend you make a new folder for this.
6. Go to the folder you specified in "game directory" and paste within it the contents of the .zip file. The folder will now contain two folders called "config" and "mods."
7. Complete! Select your modpack profile in the launcher and play!
Missing hats by Ichun
question: then which mod is the diamond ravine that LDShadowlady showed???
I'm pretty sure that turned out to be a prank, right?
The closest thing to that would be probably be Quark's crystal caves, but if that showcase was real I'm not sure what mod that was.
Note I have not updated the modpack with new mods (yet, I have other things I work on).
I also remember reading somewhere that you can't use mo creatures in a public modpack?
Will add in next update
When are you planning on releasing an updated list?
Here's a better list (I don't know if it's complete. However, it's more complete than this one.)
and if you want a modpack that is constantly being updated on the mods, I found this one: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/one-life-popular-smp.1297373
Although, from my experience the owner isn't very kind so if you were going to play the modpack I wouldn't suggest playing the server. However, it's up to you.
(In reply to BudderyMonkey)
Are you sure that's the latest season?
ldshadowlady’s custom crafting tables
biomes o plenty
Collectibles mod: don’t know what the actual name is
more saddles mod: also don’t know the name