Sorry if this is the wrong section, but it was the only section that I could think of putting it in.
I have a modded server which has the mods from the most current version of the StoneBlock Modpack (1.0.16).
Basically it was working up until I started having troubles with it yesterday and now I'm having issues starting it all together. I attempted to allocate more ram to it by adding a serverstart.bat file into the mix, that's when I started getting massive FPS issues, but I only added it because I was getting a lot of server delay. I play on the same computer that hosts the game, so I thought it must have just been the ram allocation being too low. I attempted to give it 4gb with this script;
java -Xms4096M -Xmx4096M -jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1160-universal.jar gui
After I started using this it didn't work, so I backed it down to 2gb and that seemed to work (I didn't know that 2GB was the default at that time). It stopped working again after I attempted to add more ram to it again, however now I can't seem to get it back to the way it was, I even set it back to the same values that it was on before and it still doesn't work. I've tried just opening using the .jar file, but that still doesn't work. Here's the most recent crash report.
Hey guys, just an update, it's possible that I could have just overestimated my mob farm, when I loaded up the world in single player there were 1k entities loaded and I was getting 1-2 FPS, that at least explains the FPS lag, but I think it also explains the server being unable to start as well, even the most maintained servers would hardly be able to cope with 1k entities in 1 chunk.