Hello, and welcome to Steve and the Seven Diamonds. This is a short and sweet modded adventure map based on Slender. How the map works is you spawn in adventure mode with a torch - it's pitch black and there's no minimap. You have to find seven diamonds from seven hidden chests around the map, but there's a catch - there are four killers on the loose.
Meet Your Competition
- Undead zombie that crawls around at hyper speeds.
- Lurks around in the bottom-right corner of the map.
- Doesn't hit too hard, but gives slowness upon hitting.
- Best to try to entirely avoid, but if came upon, the best way to take care of Krawl is to just run away as fast as possible.
- Bulk robot that fires 8 bullets at a time.
- Follows in a path from the top-right corner of the map to the middle of the map.
- If close, will launch player with melee.
- Best way to deal with Securitron is to hide behind a tree.
- Lumberjack that wields a powerful axe.
- Has poor range and weapon power-up speed, but powerful damage.
- Lurks around in the top-left corner of the map.
- Best way to deal with Paul is to run.
- Knife-wielding "average Joe" with a pumpkin helmet.
- Lurks around the middle of the map, near the player's spawnpoint.
- Afraid of water; can't swim very well.
- Best way to deal with Jack is to find water and escape.
There is no "win" to the map - once you've obtained all seven diamonds, you win. No fancy redstone, nothing - just consider yourself done. Sorry if that's a little undersatisfying, I suppose...?
- Consider the end of your run the immediate moment that you have all seven diamonds in your inventory at once.
- No modifying the map, the pack, the NPCs, etc - didn't think this had to be put in as it's common sense, but there's rebels out there.
- Consider the start of your run the immediate moment that you hear the click of the pressure plate.