Finally, after days, weeks, and months of testing and developing, we have made Minecraft's largest modpack and released multiple versions! This modpack, played in Minecraft version 1.12.2, contains over 500++ mods discluding coremods and libraries!
This modpack will be constantly added mods, so we can satisfy our users. We will also take suggestions for resourcepacks, add-ons, and modpack improvements. You can do so by joining our discord (link on the bottom) and chatting in the #suggestions tab.
- We need more members in the Forum Team! Join the forum team and chat in the #apply-for-roles channel to apply! A short interview will be needed.
RAM: Around 11 - 12 Gigabytes DDR3 or DDR4 RAM.
CPU Quadcore, i5 4th gen, AMD Ryzen or higher GPU: We recommend you to have a 1050ti or an equivalent graphics card!
Java Version: Java 8 is recommended. Keep in mind that updating to Java 9 or Java 10 may cause crashes/issues.
Forge Version: 22.214.171.12408
Bug Reporting and Modpack Support:
I will not read any support comments for this thread. You can either join our discord and tell us the issue in the bug reports or support section, or you can email us at: [email protected] If you fail to meet these procedures, your message shall be ignored and not answered.
If you need any help with installing this modpack, read the "README.txt" file. We might be posting a published modpack on Twitch.
Also, because of the many mod conflicts in this modpack, F7 shows/hides the in-game options screen and F9 clears the modpack's error messages.
In King Mammoth, we made an installer that allows you to install all of your modpacks. Please consider to use it to download the modpack files.
- Removed Nuggets spawned on the surface by GregTech
- Changed the item pickup system by Item Physics Full
- Fixed a rendering problem of vanilla's vines by Dynamic Trees
- Decreased mob spawning by Ice and Fire
- Armory expansion
- Archicraft building
- The dragon lib
- Moar tinkers
- In game wiki
- Weeping angels
- Gotta go Fast
- Ice and fire
- Malisis door
- Malisis core
- Expanded equivalence
- Thaumic equivalence
- Dynamic trees
- Slimy Boyos
- Item Blacklist
- Dynamic Sword Mod
- Craft Tweaker
- Non Update Mod
- Future Versions
- Academy Craft
- Improvable Skills
- Simple Logic Gates
- Slash Blade
- Slash Blad Tinkers Construct
- Super Circuit Maker (Plan to Add)
- Tick Profiler (For Testing)
- WR CBE
- Superior Shields
- Fast Furnace
- Mod Lister
Other stuff done:
- Removed the Open terrain gen folder inside mods
- Delayed Spawns for Overpowered Mobs
- Updated many mods
- Change Mystcraft Settings to Avoid Cascading Lag
- Got rid of Build Craft Facades
- Changed Dissolution Configs
- The pack is mostly complete, so if you have strange problems or bugs, please tell us as soon as possible.
- If you can help us fixing some bugged textures, also liquids, contact us on Discord, in any chat. We will also contact you in private.
- This version is the "Delta 0.9.9" and THIS IS NOT A PRE-RELEASE. We're still in a "beta-testing-phase".
- There will be a pre-release version. We will notice everybody when it will come out.
- Biomes OP, caused too much stuff to load, while opening Minecraft (not creating a world)
- Extended Crafting, caused conflicts with Avaritia's endgame craftings
- Item scroller, caused conflicts with JEI while searching something
- MPUtils, displayed links not working in any way
- Chisel & bits, caused lag in the JEI searching bar
- Streams and Farseek, caused problems while testing the future server
- MoarFood, it "destroys" a village while generating farm fields in
- SteveKunG's-Lib, minor problems
- SlashBlade & SlashBladeTIC, bugged animations
- Starter Kits, unused
- Triumph, caused problems for world generation
- NotEnoughIDs, bugged the world creation. Biomes, chunks, water and dimensions were removed from generation
- Moving wolrd, caused problem while world was generating
- Journey's Map, caused a glitch while holding the Extreme Energy's tablet. Removing it was the only thing we could do
- Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders From Space, hostile mobs not spawning. We don't know why, also the mod is no more updated
- Future versions, many items weren't actually useful
- FTB Utilities backups, unused
- New menu (WIP)
- New loading icon
- New loading tips
- New scripts to improve game experience
- Avaritia's recipes now are more difficult
- Fixed inventory red boxes. Quark was telling in which slots you can put items and in which you can't
- Enabled Torcherino's next level torches
- Finally fixed those damn broken oil textures from Buildcraft
- Removed FPS counter on the top-left corner. There is already the one on the top-right corner from InGame Info XML
- Changed a config from codechickenlib to improve performances
- Custom things for EssentialCraft 4
- Minor changes for Patchouli
- Disabled Volcanos generation from ProjectRed to improve world generation
- Disabled forest biome from Vampirism beacause there were strange visual glitches
- Fixed toasts generated randomly by VanillaFix
- Customized Akashic Tome. Now it contains every guide-book given when you create a new world
- Customized inizial inventory
- Customized informations provided by InGame Info XML
- AcademyCraft Ores now will be generated in the Aroma mining world
- Decreased Hostile Mob spawning rateo
- Disabled Vampire's Camp generation
- Disabled temporary RFTools machinery used to create custom dimensions
- Updates to mods
# King Mammoth Modpack License# King Mammoth Modpack License
> Version 2.0, March 17th, 2019
> Copyright (c) 2019 PulseBeat_02
Please read the following license below.
> King Mammoth Modpack License> TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, AND MODIFICATION
> Our License: All Rights Reserved, Custom License
1) When you take hold of our work, do NOT copy any work we have made.
This includes - but is not limited to - the following instances: 1a) Do NOT just copy everything we have done. This includes, but not limited to: * Copying custom mod configs we have made to take advantage to our modpack. * Copying scripts such as the ones we use from Crafttweaker to tweak recipes and improve the modpack. * Copying images and resource files we made without permission. * Copying quests we have made to improve your own modpack. 1b) Selling or distributing our modpack illegally. This includes, but not limited to: * Going onto repost websites such as 9minecraft to repost a modpack without permission. * Selling our modpack files onto illegal websites to earn money.
1c) Modifying the original work to contain hidden harmful content. We will not tolerate such things, and we report your modpack.
2) Outright copyright infringement. We also trademarked our name. You are NOT allowed to just copy our work and change the name. We will experience bad consequences. 3) You may go onto our issue tracker on GitHub and report issues. We allow the following:
3a) Reporting an issue and telling us the fix to it. This is not considered modifying our files illegally, because you are helping us.
3b) Opening a pull request. We will also accept these requests if they help us while developing the modpack. 4) There is a reason why the code is provided with no warranty. If you use someone's code and "lie" when it goes wrong, you could experience consequences. Fix the problem yourself. You blaming someone will just make the situation worse. 5) If you fail to obey this license, you may experience the following consequences:
5a) We may file a DMCA file takedown request to take down your file. This may result in your work being taken down. 5b) We may report your modpack for copyright issues because of you inappropriately not following our license. This may also result in your work being gone.
5c) If you are in our discord server, we will either kick or permanently ban you depending on the severity of the problem.
Spread The Word:
Please put the link of this forum in your signature. It spreads the word and lets other people know about this hard-worked modpack.
Note: This modpack is compatible with the latest version of forge. Use version 126.96.36.19908 for this modpack to run. Also please download the latest version of the modpack. It will solve most of your problems and modpack errors.