Finally, after days, weeks, and months of testing and developing, we have made Minecraft's largest modpack and released multiple versions! This modpack, played in Minecraft version 1.12.2, contains over 500++ mods discluding coremods and libraries!
This modpack will be constantly added mods, so we can satisfy our users. We will also take suggestions for resourcepacks, add-ons, and modpack improvements. You can do so by joining our discord (link on the bottom) and chatting in the #suggestions tab.
GPU: We recommend you to have a NVIDIA 1050-TI or an equivalent graphics card!
Java Version: Java 8 is recommended. Java 11 may cause some issues.
Bug Reporting and Modpack Support:
I will not read any support comments for this thread. You can either join our discord and tell us the issue in the bug reports or support section, or you can email us at: [email protected] If you fail to meet these procedures, your message shall be ignored and not answered.
If you need any help with installing this modpack, read the "README.txt" file. We might be posting a published modpack on Twitch.
In King Mammoth, we made an installer that allows you to install all of your modpacks. Please consider to use it to download the modpack files.
- Removed Nuggets spawned on the surface by GregTech
- Changed the item pickup system by Item Physics Full
- Fixed a rendering problem of vanilla's vines by Dynamic Trees
- Decreased mob spawning by Ice and Fire
- Armory expansion
- Archicraft building
- The dragon lib
- Moar tinkers
- In game wiki
- Weeping angels
- Gotta go Fast
- Ice and fire
- Malisis door
- Malisis core
- Expanded equivalence
- Thaumic equivalence
- Dynamic trees
- Slimy Boyos
- Item Blacklist
- Dynamic Sword Mod
- Craft Tweaker
- Non Update Mod
- Future Versions
- Academy Craft
- Improvable Skills
- Simple Logic Gates
- Slash Blade
- Slash Blad Tinkers Construct
- Super Circuit Maker (Plan to Add)
- Tick Profiler (For Testing)
- WR CBE
- Superior Shields
- Fast Furnace
- Mod Lister
Other stuff done:
- Removed the Open terrain gen folder inside mods
- Delayed Spawns for Overpowered Mobs
- Updated many mods
- Change Mystcraft Settings to Avoid Cascading Lag
- Got rid of Build Craft Facades
- Changed Dissolution Configs
- The pack is mostly complete, so if you have strange problems or bugs, please tell us as soon as possible.
- If you can help us fixing some bugged textures, also liquids, contact us on Discord, in any chat. We will also contact you in private.
- This version is the "Delta 0.9.9" and THIS IS NOT A PRE-RELEASE. We're still in a "beta-testing-phase".
- There will be a pre-release version. We will notice everybody when it will come out.
- Biomes OP, caused too much stuff to load, while opening Minecraft (not creating a world)
- Extended Crafting, caused conflicts with Avaritia's endgame craftings
- Item scroller, caused conflicts with JEI while searching something
- MPUtils, displayed links not working in any way
- Chisel & bits, caused lag in the JEI searching bar
- Streams and Farseek, caused problems while testing the future server
- MoarFood, it "destroys" a village while generating farm fields in
- SteveKunG's-Lib, minor problems
- SlashBlade & SlashBladeTIC, bugged animations
- Starter Kits, unused
- Triumph, caused problems for world generation
- NotEnoughIDs, bugged the world creation. Biomes, chunks, water and dimensions were removed from generation
- Moving wolrd, caused problem while world was generating
- Journey's Map, caused a glitch while holding the Extreme Energy's tablet. Removing it was the only thing we could do
- Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders From Space, hostile mobs not spawning. We don't know why, also the mod is no more updated
- Future versions, many items weren't actually useful
- FTB Utilities backups, unused
- New menu (WIP)
- New loading icon
- New loading tips
- New scripts to improve game experience
- Avaritia's recipes now are more difficult
- Fixed inventory red boxes. Quark was telling in which slots you can put items and in which you can't
- Enabled Torcherino's next level torches
- Finally fixed those damn broken oil textures from Buildcraft
- Removed FPS counter on the top-left corner. There is already the one on the top-right corner from InGame Info XML
- Changed a config from codechickenlib to improve performances
- Custom things for EssentialCraft 4
- Minor changes for Patchouli
- Disabled Volcanos generation from ProjectRed to improve world generation
- Disabled forest biome from Vampirism beacause there were strange visual glitches
- Fixed toasts generated randomly by VanillaFix
- Customized Akashic Tome. Now it contains every guide-book given when you create a new world
- Customized inizial inventory
- Customized informations provided by InGame Info XML
- AcademyCraft Ores now will be generated in the Aroma mining world
- Decreased Hostile Mob spawning rateo
- Disabled Vampire's Camp generation
- Disabled temporary RFTools machinery used to create custom dimensions
- Updates to mods
- Edited syntax in Ore Controller configuration file to reduce console spam.
- Removed Extreme Energy because mod authors not updating the mod regularly.
- Changed how frequently certain ores spawn for OreSpawn, Vampirism, and Mekanism
- Added Tinkers JEI to help newbites navigate the Tinkers Construct GUI's
- Added Storage Tech
- Added More Refined Storage
- Added Expanded Equivalence
- Added FTB Utilities
- Fixed Iron Gear recipe from BuildCraft. Made a script.
- Added Forgiving Aether to fix Aether Void inventory problems
- Added AE2 Stuff
- Added Recurrent Complex
- Added Advanced Solar Panels
- Tweaked ores in Iskallium Reactos to be rarer and and produce more energy.
- Removed Mo Villages because there were too many villages spawning.
- Added Nevokacore (library for mods)
- Fixed Custom Main Menu title screen.
- Removed Treasure2. The mod had too many crashes.
# King Mammoth Modpack # King Mammoth Modpack
> Terms and Use
> Version 3.0, August 16th, 2020
> Copyright (c) 2020 PulseBeat_02
> King Mammoth Modpack License
> TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, AND MODIFICATION
> Our License: All Rights Reserved, Custom License
1) When you take hold of our work, we deny your access to copy and claim any content that the King Mammoth Team has made.
This includes - but is not limited to - the following instances:
1a) Content Made by the King Mammoth Team, including:
* Custom mod configs we have made to take advantage to our modpack. If another user happens to fortuitously have matching configs as us, we will not file any penalties as it is not deliberate, nor is it copying. * CraftTweaker scripts used to refine recipes, remove items, and enhance the quality of our modpack. * Art such as Electronic Art, or even Physical Art we made. * BetterQuesting Quests we have made to add attributes to the Modpack.
1b) Selling or distributing the modpack illegally. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Accessing repost websites to repost a modpack or mod without authorization. * Selling content made by King Mammoth onto blacklisted websites to earn profit without consent.
1c) Modifying original work to incorporate harmful content, including Pornography, Self-Harm Threats, and Advertising.
2) You may use our work for the FOLLOWING CONDTIONS.
2a) Personal Use for your own enjoyment.
2b) Testing Purposes to improve the quality of our content.
3) Outright copyright infringement. Our name has been claimed by the King Mammoth Team. It is never permitted to copy our modpack and change the name. Bad consequences will be resulted.
4) You may go onto our issue tracker on GitHub, send an email to us, or ask in Discord to report issues. We allow the following:
4a) Reporting an issue and telling us the fix to it. This is not considered modifying our files illegally, because you are assisting us.
4b) Opening a pull request. We will also accept these requests if they help us while developing the modpack.
4c) Sending us an email. This is another form of feedback to help us improve the quality.
4d) Asking us on our Discord. Staff members generally know more about the modpack.
5) There is a reason why the work is provided with no warranty. If you use someone's work and "lie" when it goes wrong, you could experience consequences. Fix the problem yourself. You blaming someone will just make the situation worse.
6) If you fail to obey this license, you may experience the following consequences:
6a) We may file a DMCA file takedown request to take down your file. This may result in your work being taken down.
6b) We may report your modpack for copyright issues because of you inappropriately not following our license. This may also result in your work being gone.
6c) If you are in our discord server, we will either kick or permanently ban you depending on the severity of the problem.
Spread The Word:
Please put the link of this forum in your signature. It spreads the word and lets other people know about this hard-worked modpack.
Note: This modpack is compatible with the latest version of forge. Use version 184.108.40.20608 for this modpack to run. Also please download the latest version of the modpack. It will solve most of your problems and modpack errors.