So While you may already be doing this for all I know, I think it's time to create a 1.12 version of the pack. Most of the Major mods have been updating, Including Agricraft, Botania, Ender IO, And Thaumcraft's in the works. So the only thing missing (off the top of my head) is Divine RPG, But honestly? Good riddance, From what I went through, that Mod was boring. After the first dimension, it was literally just the same dimension over and over with different color schemes and progressively more annoying enemies. So I'd say adjusting/reworking the quest book to account for new things, Such as Astral Sourcery and roots, And Substitute Divine RPG for a combination of Abbysalcraft and the betweenlands. Both of those mods, To my knowledge, are MUCH more interesting than DRPG ever was.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Anyone know how to change my user name?
"And just when you thought you where the sexiest one here, i show up" -Fernando
Been having alot of fun with the pack so far! Only problem is, the 'View your items wirelessly!' quest is not completing, i've tried everything from a linked unpowered terminal, to an unlinked one, to recrafting it, but it won't fix, any ideas?
Did you change the numbers, or nerf the power Big Reactors generate compared to how much fuel it burns? I made a reactor identical to one in a tutorial, and there number are way better than mine by almost 3x. I built the reactor to be fuel efficient according to the information from newer videos on reactors. I also did some experimentation, and all i can think of is that its the settings for the mod must be different. The video did mention numbers may vary pack to pack, but as much of a difference there is. I wanted to ask you.
Any tips to building the most efficient reactor to power ratio? Because apparently that isn't working out so well for me.
My friend and I have been playing this pack off and on since November (because our server crashed thankfully it was ours and we pulled the hard drive). We are having fun automating all the things. He has gotten way farther then I because we went our own ways early because I was making youtube videos (that I stopped because of my job needed more time). I was wondering if there is a way of automating the Divine RPG trees. The stone is easy with a quarry and I guess I could make sure it got the trees as well but growing them would be nice. Thanks for all the time and work you have put into this pack it shows.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe, hmmm.
... attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I've watched C Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments, will be lost in time like tears in rain..."
["... time to die ..."] -- Blade Runner
Hey, I've got a not-so-small problem. My game recently corrupted between quitting and reloading the following day. Any time I load the world the moment between showing the inventory bar and giving player control it crashes to desktop. No chunks load. (If I'm tabbed out of the game during loading the auto-pause works fine (also does not load chunks during pause), but the moment I unpause and it tries to load it crashes)
I've dealt with a few crashes on this one before, so this didn't seem like a big deal. However, the crash report is not descriptive enough for me to figure this one out, and when I tried to load the backups of the world from when it was running fine, they were also corrupt with what looked like the same crash log. I don't know where this should go (a different forum, etc), but any help would be appreciated.
The other world (My creative test world) was unaffected by this, and loads normally.
I've posted this one one other forum but they redirected me here, saying that JEI might be having an issue rendering the blood orbs, which I kinda doubt, since this pack uses NEI. Are they similar enough to cause that kind of issue?
EXPERT PACKrecipes are HIGHLY modifiedMUCH MORE DIFFICULT1140 modified recipes Linear progression similar to FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock or Project Ozone 2. 800 Quests 300 Achievements Magic Mods: Blood Magic, Botania, Thaumcraft & WitcheryDivineRPG A single goal:„Make Infinite Infinity Ingots”Creative Strongbox. THIS MODPACK FEATURES TWO MODES: - EASY MODE [harder than PO2 TItan mode] - HARD MODE (DEFAULT) [harder than PO2 Kappa mode] TO SWITCH BETWEEN THESE MODES, USE: "/ftb_mode set easy" or "/ftb_mode set hard" Average completion time:Easy Mode: Hard Mode: This pack includes Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. To disable Fastcraft, go to your installation folder/mods/, and remove "fastcraft-###.jar". If you're noticing issues, contact the mod author.
Featured Let's Play:by To Asgaard: almost all Creative Items available for crafting. Some Creative Items:
Summary in the Achievement Book:
Basic Tech Mods -> Blood Magic:
Now you might be curious what the Infinity Ingot recipe looks like, or some other higher-tier recipes:
Other recipe examples:
Infinity Ingot recipe:
Infinity Catalyst recipe:
Wyvern Helmet recipe:
Wyvern Pickaxe recipe:
Wyvern Bow recipe:
Angel Ring (Dragon Wings) recipe:
Wither Skeleton Seed recipe:
Terrasteel Seed recipe:
Master Infusion Stone recipe:
The modpack also contains Hardcore Questing Mode with 800 quests that give you additional rewards.
Some pages from the Quest Book:
List of ALL the modified recipes:
- AgriCraft: Seed Analyzer, Clipper - Applied Energistics 2: Basic Machines, ME System Blocks, Storage Components, Crafting Components, Terminals, Wireless ME System Parts, Spatial IO, Planes, Card Bases, Creative Energy Cell - Avaritia: Neutronium recipes, Infinity Catalyst, Infinity Ingot, Neutronium Compressor, Neutron Collector, removed lots of items as they’re not needed to progress through the modpack - Avaritiaddons: Compressed Chest, Dire Autocrafting Table - Bibliocraft: Book Copying Tools, Glasses, Oak Bookcase (Creative Only) - Big Reactors: Reactor parts, Turbine parts, Cyanite Reprocessor, Reactor / Turbine Creative Coolant Ports - Blood Magic: Blood Altar, Blood Orbs, Runes, Ritual Stones, Slates, Bloodstone, Socket, Sacrificial Tools, Blood Letter’s Pack, Activation Crystals, Alchemy Tools, Bound Tools & Weapons, Sigils, Cores, Soul Armor Forge, Elemental Inscription Tools, Ritual Diviners, Spell Crystals, Spell Table, Teleposer, Alchemic Chemistry Set & Recipes, Crystal Cluster, Creative Activation Crystal, Creative Sacrificial Knife, Orb of Testing, Blood Orb of Armok - Botania: Basic recipes, Livingwood, Livingrock, Mana Manipulating Machines, Alfheim Portal Parts, Pylons, Terrestial Agglomeration Plate, Botanical Brewery, Spark Charger & Augments, Runes, Colored Quartz Blocks, Pasture Seeds, World Seed, Shard of Laputa, Halos, Horns, Tools, Mana Gun, Mana Tablet, some Baubles, Everlasting Guilty Mana Pool - DivineRPG: Grinding recipes for all DivineRPG materials, Ghast Block, Spike Blocks, Twilight Clock, Divine Rock, Arcana Portal Frame, Nightmare Bed, Vethea resource transformations, Angelic Chestplate - Draconic Evolution: Cores, Energy Cores, Machines, Distortion Flame, Full Blocks, Reactor parts, Dislocators, Wyvern Tools, Wyvern Armor, Draconic Tools, Draconic Armor, Upgrade Modifier, Flux Capacitors, Item Dislocators - Ender IO: Capacitors, Machine Frame, Basic Gear, Weather Crystal, All Machines, Electromagnet, Conduit Binder, Creative Capacitor, Creative Buffer - Ender IO Addons: most Machines, Capacitor recipe from Capacitor Seeds, Farming Base Module, Food-grade coated Chasis Plate, Capacitor Seeds, Capacitors from Capacitor plant drops - Ender Storage: Ender Chest, Ender Tank, Ender Pouch - Extra Cells: Fluid Storage System Blocks, Extra ME System Blocks, Storage Components, Fluid Storage Components - Extra TiC: RedAuram recipes - Extra Utilities: Ender Blocks and Machines, Functional Blocks & Items, Spikes, Portals, some Generators, Angel Rings, Soul Fragment, Creative Upgrade - Forbidden Magic: Imprinting Crystal, Wand Foci, Wand Caps, Scribing Tools, Sub Collar
Applied Energistics 2:http://ae-mod.info/ "It may be included in any modpack with other mods, as long as it does not attempt to make money off The Owner's Mods." I do not attempt to make money off AlgorithmX2's Mods.
Q: Where is the installation folder / Where do I find my save files? A: Twitch Launcher: C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\Divine Journey
Technic Launcher: C:\Users\*yourname\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\divinejourney
(To get to the Roaming folder, type %appdata% into Windows Start Menu search.)
Q: Do I need to make a new world when the pack updates? A: No. (Unless I specifically state that in the Changelogs, but that hasn't happened yet.)
Q: Will you add X mod? A: No, unless you have very good reasoning.
Q: Will you change X recipe / X configuration? A: If you have good reasoning, yes. Over 50 recipes / configs have been changed due to user requests.
Q: I want to add X mod. Will I be fine? A: Most likely yes, since the pack uses the latest version on 1.7.10 Forge. But you won't be able to join any Servers after you've modified your pack.
Q: I want to add OptiFine but my game crashes. What to do? A: Remove FastCraft first. Those two don't work together.
Q: What unlocks X quest? A: You can check this by yourself.
1. Go to your installation folder\Divine Journey\config\hqm.
2. Open editmode.cfg and change "B:UseEditor=false" to "B:UseEditor=true".
3. Startup your client, and create a new world.
4. Open the Quest Book and you can see what quest requires what other quest, and which one unlocks what.
(This won't affect Multiplayer, unless you change editmode in your Server's folder.)
Q: I can't complete X quest. Why? A: There are some known quest bugs: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/divine-journey/issues/6
But none of them are gamebreaking. This also explains why I'm not fixing them.
If you want to forcefully unlock a quest, type "/hqm edit" or "/hqm edit playername" ingame. (This requires Cheats to be toggled on in Singleplayer, or for your to be OPped in Multiplayer.) This gives you an OP edition of the Quest Book, where you can unlock any quest by Shift+Clicking on it.
Q: Why can't I craft an Osmotic Enchanter / Project Red Expansion Auto Crafting Bench? A: Because it has been disabled. It caused a ticking entity error, which crashes the game after a while it has been loaded. The only way to stop the crashes would be to edit out the block from the world in MCEdit.
Q: DivineRPG adds a way of crafting Bedrock. Has that been disabled? A: Yes.
Q: I can't build a Blood Magic Ritual, because the Ritual Diviner is gated by other things. What to do? A: You can build the Ritual by hand, and color the Stones with Elemental Inscription Tools. Once they are bound, they can also be repaired by right clicking with them.
Q: How do I automate the Binding Ritual? A: Use Droppers to drop the required item and an Autonomous Activator to click on the central Ritual Stone. Use a Vacuum Chest to collect the output.
Q: How do I automate Botania Runes? A: Setup farms to automate the ingredients (Netherite and Bloodgem blocks can be duplicated in the Alchemic Chemistry Set). Create a Pattern for all the required items, send them to the Runic Altar and drop them with an Open Crate. Use a Comparator to detect if any items are on the Runic Altar, and delay dropping a piece of Livingrock and use an Autonomous Activator with a Wand of the Forest to create the Rune. Use a Vacuum Chest with a filter to collect it.
Q: How do I automate the Infusion Altar? A: Use the Gadomancy Infusion Claw to start the crafting, an Infusion Provider to provide all the Aspects, and item conduits with filters to put the correct items on the Pedestals. You can use ProjectRed logic gates to put it all together.
Q: How do I automate the creation of Necromantic Stones? A: Use a Level Emittor to emit a signal if you have less than X amount of Necromantic Stones in your ME System, and use a Daylight Sensor to only trigger the crafting at night. Use a slow Timer (so your Altar can recharge), and each time it ticks, throw the required items in the circle and activate the Ritual with an Autonomous Activator. Use a Vacuum Chest with a filter to collect the Necromantic Stone.
Q: How do I automate the creation of Critter Snares? A: Use Block Placers and Autonomous Activators to place the Alder Saplings, the Zombie (from a Soul Vial), and to activate your Mutating Sprig. Collect the Snares with Block Breakers and a Vacuum Chest with a filter. Then send them to a different area where a Block Placer places them down with a delay, and only have a 1 block gap above for a Bat to get released from a Soul Vial by another Autonomous Activator. Break the result with a Block Breaker.
Q: How do I automate Koboldite? A: Leash the Hobgoblins in a Wooden Cage so they can barely reach one side of it. Place Block Placers on that side that place Stone Blocks. Arm the Hobgoblins with Iron Pickaxes, and later Koboldite Pickaxes, so they can break the Stone but not the Block Placers. Collect the Koboldite Dust using a Vacuum Chest.
Q: How do I automate Death Protection Poppets? A: You have 2 options: Use ZZacharium related items or the Infusion Altar. If you use Zzacharium, first make an automted Thornvine farm, and an MFR Auto-Brewer. To automate the Witchery ingredients, use multiple Altars, and encaged areas to drop items into Cauldrons with a Dispenser. You can use any Fluid Conduit to supply Water to the Kettle and the Cauldron. If you use the Infusion Altar, you will only need to automate the Witchery part, but crafting will take longer.
Q: How do I automatically respawn and kill the Ender Dragon? A: Use Block Placers to create the Respawn platform, and activate it with an Autonomous Activator. Measure how long it takes for the Dragon to respawn and use a Timer to fire at it with multiple Autonomous Activators full of fully upgraded Draconic Bows. Collect the loot with a Vacuum Chest, and use the MFR Chunk Loader to load the entire area (You don't want half of your contraption - maybe the part that fires the Arrows - to shut off.)
How to make a Divine Journey Server:
1. First make a custom Minecraft server that's only running Forge. I recommend watching this tutorial on how to do it: (The Forge version I'm using is forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.)
(You can click the YouTube icon on the bottom right to get to the actual video.)
4. Setup the server.properties file to however you want, the important ones are: allow-flight=true, server-ip=192.168.1.? (your current IPv4 address), generate-structures=true, and white-list, hardcore, online-mode, pvp, max-players, view-distance, motd (the server's message of the day) however you want.
5. Run the forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal (or restart it if it's still running), and you should be good to go.
Divine Journey for 1.10?notnear DivineRPG for 1.10- A lot more MineTweaker machine recipe support for 1.10- Avaritia for 1.10- Possibly more Magic Mods for 1.10, although I would probably replace some of the existing Magic Mods with ones that are available for 1.10, but not for 1.7 (I’m looking at you, Roots & AbyssalCraft, maybe at Intangible too) Bugs & Fixes Thanks to:XxShadow, for a lot of recipe ideas and the idea to add Gadomancy Azrael555666, for making a playtesting server Xellik, for finding some important bugs Afridqvist, for finding a lot of quest bugs Samario, for the Demonic Gem and Lambcrystal icons
When I enter the ME terminal and press the order button, it throws me out of the terminal. And if I click on the hammer to see the status of the order, then I immediately wake up from the server, or the server crashes[/pre]
When will you update modpack to 1.12.2? Because the divine RPG 1.12.2 can be used in modpackach (I am a tester)? I would be happy to help in modpack (in choosing mods and changing prescriptions;)). We are very much waiting for this package with friends, so please make it