The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Fairy Tail is a hit anime series still going on. It is an anime that focuses on magic, wizards, dragons, and all that good stuff. This modpack was designed to put that all into Minecraft. I am a HUGE anime fan and I love doing things like this. This was a little side-project I decided to piece together. I am well aware of all the other Anime packs out there however, every modpack author adds their own flair into something.
This modpack specifically is going to be used for a Fairy Tail SMP server. There will be PvP, there will be Guilds, there will be quests, etc. The server will be more of an RPG as opposed to a SMP. Although survival of course will still be required. The server will replicate Fiore, the land in which Fairy Tail takes place. Here is a sneak peek of the video.
I have Opted against uploading this to YouTube because I am sure it will get flagged for copyright. But as you can see it will be a wonderful experience. I would love some feedback and am more than happy to answer questions.
Until then feel free to enjoy Single Player with this pack and stay tuned for the release of the server. Server is released
This pack as been tested and is working. For those that may be having issues I need to see a log. As for my recommendations. Make sure you are running the latest Java version. I recommend a 4G allocation but 2G should be sufficient if you are playing on the server.
Version 1.1.0 - Making Your Home and Market (Milestone Update)
- Player Housing and Markets Fully Implemented (server)
- DimentionalAnchors Added
- Microblocks Added
- Recall Stones Removed
- And Finally - RAILCRAFT ADDED!!! Woooowwwww
- Added Enhanced Portals 3 - Enhanced Portals is an experimental mod. This is a modded server that has a variety of worlds. So why not create portals to link them?
- Added Artifacts Mod - Fiore is HUGE and is itching to be explored. With the addition of the Artifacts mod you may find some powerful weapons. So get your exploring gear on!
- Variety of Configuration Changes
- CustomNPCs has had a large number of new assets added to it.
Version 1.0.5c - Call of the Guilds (Milestone Update)
- Users can now create guilds upon obtaining level 25
- Guild Homes can be set (server)
- Guild PvP can be toggled (server)
- Guild Money is earned by killing monsters. This money can then be used to purchase upgrades for the guild. (server)
- S-Rank Spells foundation has been set up (server)
- Experimental Voice Chat added to the server. It is still being tested and if usage is low it will be removed. (Skype, TS, Vent, Mumble are just as effective)
Seems like a very good potential Fairy Tail server, but I recommend switching your website to Enjin. I know that the website you use potentially does have more features than Enjin, but many potential players have accounts on Enjin, which could help boost popularity. It costs a little to make it look comfortable, but it's worth it.
- Maintenance Update
- Updated Forge to better Sync with Celestial Craft upcoming 1.0.0 update
- Updated Botania
- Resolved ALL potion ID conflicts
- See website for more details: http://tinyurl.com/pl77gkh
Patch 1.2.1 - Dungeon Update
- New Dungeons have been implemented and will begin spawning
- Doomlike Dungeons has been removed as they were not spawning correctly
- Draconic Armor Recipe Disabled (Server Side)
- Wyvern Armor changed (Server Side)
- Added Witchery! Woooooowww!!
- Removed Old Configurations
- Updated Version Number
- Disabled a large amount of update checks to attempt to reduce startup messages.
- Cleaned up configurations
- Enabled Doom Like Dungeons to spawn in ALL dimensions.
Rise of the Celestial Spirits Has Arrived!!!
- Pack Version Update to 1.4.0 - Rise of the Celestial Spirits
- Celestial Craft has been updated to the official 1.0.0 Release Build.
- Hardcore Quest Mode has been added.
- 36 New Quests added to Hardcore Quest Mode
- 4 New Factions Added.
- Massive Amount of Configuration Changes
Get it from the Feed The Beast Launcher OR from the Technic Launcher
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
The pack and server have been updated to version 1.6.1. The Curse Update!
As always Technic users the download is available immediately.
FTB Users please wait for FTB to update their system or add the mods manually (there are a ton of them)
And Now Curse Users - please see this thread HERE for instructions on how to use the curse client for the pack.
CHANGELOG - 1.6.1 - Curse Update
- Pack is now available via Curse Client for Distribution in addition to Feed the Beast and Technic
- UPDATED AbyssalCraft to 126.96.36.199
- UPDATED AnimationAPI to 1.2.4
- UPDATED Armourer's Workshop to 0.38.0.97
- UPDATED Automagy to 0.27
- UPDATED Bilbiocraft to 1.11.4
- UPDATED Bibliocraft Biomes O Plenty Wood
- UPDATED Botania to 237
- UPDATED Bradon's Core 188.8.131.52
- UPDATED Chisel2 to 184.108.40.206
- UPDATED Clockwork Phase to 1.0f
- UPDATED CodeChickenCore to 220.127.116.11
- UPDATED CoFH Core to 3.0.3-303
- UPDATED Draconic Evolution to 1.0.2-Snapshot_8
- UPDATED Fairy Lights to 1.4.0
- UPDATED Forbidden Magic to 0.571
- UPDATED Forestry to 18.104.22.168
- UPDATED Hardcore Questing Mode to 4.4.3a
- UPDATED InventoryTweaks to 1.59-dev-152
- UPDATED IvToolkit to 1.2
- UPDATED MalisisCore to 0.14.0
- UPDATED MalisisDoors to 1.13.0
- UPDATED Mantle to 0.3.2b
- UPDATED MineTweaker to 3.0.10B
- UPDATED ModTweaker to 0.9.4
- UPDATED More Swords Mod to 3.0.4
- UPDATED NEI Addons to 22.214.171.124
- UPDATED NEI to 126.96.36.199
- UPDATED Pam's Harvest Craft to 1.7.10La
- UPDATED Player API to 1.4
- UPDATED Railcraft to 188.8.131.52
- UPDATED RunicDungeons to 1.1.6a
- UPDATED NoMoreRecipeConflict to 0.3
- UPDATED Thaumic Exploration to 1.1-53
- UPDATED Travellers Gear to 1.16.6
- UPDATED WAILIA to 1.5.10
- UPDATED WAILA Plugins to 0.2.0-23
- ADDED - EnderCore
- ADDED - SquidAPI
- ADDED - SquidUtils
- REMOVED - Tall Doors
- REMOVED - Structure Generator
- REMOVED - CustomChestLoot
- REMOVED - FoodPlus
**NOTE: Enabled the Minecraft Forge Splash Screen as many players were getting confused because they thought the pack was crashing at a Black Screen when really it was just the Forge Loading Screen being hidden so you didn't have to watch all the mods and textures stitch themselves together. If you want to disable this loading screen simple go into the config folder and open the splash.properties file and set LoadScreen to false.
Celestial Gifts Part II Update
- Update to CelestialCraft
- Update to AbyssalCraft
- Update to Automagy
- Update to Malisisdoors
- Update to DraconincEvolution
- Update to Forestry
- Removed Enchidiron2
Minecraft Forge is a modding API (Application Programming Interface), which makes it easier to create mods, and also make sure mods are compatible with each other. The method that you are trying to use, by deleting META-INF and placing the files is not the way to install mods anymore
simply put it helps you to use mods in minecraft in server or client
you can download it for the latest version of this mod (1.7.10) here- http://files.minecraftforge.net/minecraftforge/new
just install the installer file you need java to run it and then you have to click on install client then it will download forge. Then you have to put the mod in the mods folder (or if its not there you can create one) in the .minecraft folder. then you have to open the launcher and then select version 1.7.10 forge. Then all you need to do is hit PLAY. I hope i helped you
This is the Fairy Tail - Wooooooow-Bright Future Update. This is a HUGE update that has a drastic effect on the Multiplayer Server. The Bright Future Update resets the entire Multiplayer Server as well as makes SIGNIFICANT changes to the Singleplayer Experience. It is HIGHLY suggested that if you enjoyed version 1.10.0, that you make a backup of your world and create a new profile for the 2.0.0 update. A list of changes is below.
Welcome Fans to a new and refreshed Bright Future of the Fairy Tail Experience.