As for the quote below, good ideas. 1. Deadly World - Yes, I will definitely.
2. Lava Monsters - This mod is very dangerous, but unfairly dangerous. Lycanite's Mobs already has mobs like this.
3. Special Mobs - I considered this before, but the health bars do not show up on the varients.
4. More Enchantments - Was considering this also, but SAO is more about getting better swords than upgrading old ones.
5. Dynamic Lights - For me, this is more like dynamic lag. Some artifact weapons emit a light when you walk already anyway. 6. Extended Workbench - Yes, love this mod! Had it in my Dawn of the Crusader modpack. It never DAWNED on me to add this, though. XD I really should.
Bolded mods will be added. Thanks for your suggestions.
[quote=StormCrow1770;/members/StormCrow1770;/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/mod-packs/2268357-sword-art-online-modpack-legend-blade?comment=28]I also recommend these mods:
Wow, some of these I never heard of!
1. MoCreatures - The creator has a notoriously restrictive modpack policy. I would if I could. 2. Craft Heraldy - Fits the factional theme, so certainly! 3. Battle Music - It was originally in, but generated too much lag due to some conflict. However, the mod list changed so much I have to try this again. So maybe.
4. Tool Belt - 1 of the 2 I never heard of, but Battle Gear 2 does this with swords. Other stuff is rendered enough already in the extended inventory.
5. Back Tools - same as above, only I've heard of it.
6. Trapcraft - Never heard of this either, but that author is a hassle to get permission from.
Thanks again, keep the suggestions coming if you have any more.
For 2 hours I built up a city in survival mode and befriended villagers, almost achieving a family. But then, a tornado struck and killed everyone and the ENTIRE village, just like that. I need a savepoint restoration mod....
Whao, whoa, whao! Ars Magicka isn't even for 1.7.10 yet, right? XD
Also, in SAO people don't explode into limbs.....
enough generation mods for now.....
Gokistats is replacing levelup, SAO specifically has no classes....
Ruins may work, Bibliocraft crashes with twilight armor on armor stands, I already have Natura, the others I will look into.
EDIT: Seriously thinking about familiars, but I never understood its modpack policy.
Edit2: On the last page of the Familiar's thread, I have come to a definite answer: yes.
1. More Swords: I already have this, you may want to check the mod list. 2. Useful Pets: Lycanite's mod has many tamable pets, but it does fit the theme. So sure.
3. RPG Advanced: The breadcrumbs seems like they would create lag, Kwasti Advertising covers signs.
4. Nether Dungeons: Too simplistic. 5. Village Taverns: Definitely fits. OK.
6. Aqua Culture: MariCulture is too similar really.
7. Aqua Abyss: Again, I have enough water generation mods. 8. Recurrent Complex: Ok, I can see this happening if I can have someone create SAO structures.
9. Erebus: I have enough dimension mobs, this feels excessive. One dimension per arc. The Nether counts for the supposed "Underworld Online".
10. Goblins: These things are fun, but there is too much magic involved.
11. Medieval Fantasy: Modpack policy unclear, too WIP, too much magic.
1. Wall Jump - I have been debating this in my head. In SAO, Kirito could run up walls. Freerunner mod was the perfect mod for this. However, some conflict disabled running up walls in general. Wall jump is a suitable replacement, so possibly.
2. Too Much Loot - Chest loot is solid enough already and Battle Towers works miracles.
3. (Any) Shaders - The only issue with shaders is it causes lag and crashes with weak computers. Some people will immediately blame me for an outdated graphics card and not understand how to manually remove mods. So the most I could do is provide a link.
4. Peaceful Pack - Seems a little pointless....not impossible though. Works well with a few mods which require mob drops in crafting. But again, pretty pointless.
5. More Potions - If they add a poison-paralysis potion then I'm game. Until then, nah.
Seriously, if you come across any more mods....but just stumble upon them, don't kill yourself looking, let me know.
1. Primitive Mobs - Mobs are already VERY powerful.
2. Mystcraft - Sounds good, but last time I checked you had to get an account on the author's forum and write an essay on why you think you should have permission. 1 essay for atomicstyker was already enough to kill me. xD
Maybe when I get the time I'll try for it.
3. Crafting Pillars - Another one I can see happening.
4. Big Trees - Natura adds HUGE trees, they will not be big at all in comparison.
5. Shiny Foods - Gold has many functionalities already in the pack. This would essentially make gold one of those resources everyone wants and needs in mass abundance. Probably.
Thank you again.......again.....again.......again......lolz againz......... So that's crafting pillars, shiny foods probably, possibly mystcraft, and possibly wall jump for next weeks update. Dare I say it, I WILL regret it. Any more?
Conclusively, I will try to somehow assemble a building team somehow to recreate the floors. Planet Minecraft is really a good sight for doing that. So I will be hiring (NO PAY) people to build each floor.
Yeah, proggressively smaller= progressively less work.
1. Easy XP - You know how you recommended Iguana Tweaks? You can adjust XP bonuses in there. I will have to work more on balance still.
2. Energy Spear - XP chest suffices.
3. XP Chest - Does not work on servers? Ehhhh....not worth it.
Thanks anyway, now I almost feel like making an XP modpack. LOL. And add Liquid XP.
Edit: I have been following the familiar's thread. Thanks.
The modpack has recently hit a spike of 63 players. We are approaching the 10,000 player goal so we can finally fry their brains...I mean improve this pack! (you need to see the anime to understand the obvious reference)
The newly released ALO edition had a decent beta test also.