Hello yes, it's me XD again and today I will show you the results of my work on the second series of modifications "The Dark Bloody". I will briefly explain and show what I was able to add and I can wish you a pleasant introduction.
- New cars have been added along with a tab in Creative!
- Cars are divided into 4 types, they have 1 standard skins, 4 skins with a single paint and one bonus with a pattern, and they differ in parameters:
- A new NPC has been added that sells cars to us. We can meet him in the villages!
- We buy cars from NPCs in the form of an item and to call the car, right-click on the block!
- Dungeons are generated less frequently and villages more often!
- Shot spells now have icons that represent a specific spell!
- A code block has been added where we can enter what codes? a hint on how to get them, you have to kill bosses to get the cheats, but these aren't as frequent drops as you think:
- I have hidden many interesting accessories in fashion, but in order not to be groundless, I will tell you how to look for them:
· Search the dungeons!
· You can also kill bosses!
- The fight pattern for the boss Guan Che has been changed. From now on, it is much more difficult!
- Minigun at Grindstone from now on we can get from 52 LVL for 160 Dark Bloody Coins!
- New armors has been added and can be purchased from Armor Trader:
- New spells have been added that, like with armor, are also available for purchase:
- At Spells Trader you can see an arrow is an arrow thanks to which we can change offers!
- From now on, gold can be found in chests in dungeons!
- The villages on the Sharelands biome look completely different now thanks to the new wood about which in a moment:
- A new bloodstorm has been added that can be mined in the form of a rock and is found at heights 12-8!
- Bloodstorm achievements added!
- A new type of Deadreach Log wood has been added that can be found in the new Sharelands Forest biome:
- 2 new armor types have been added available for purchase from an armor trader!
- A new NPC called Grindstone has been added that sells us new types of guns! Just beware, if you kill him, he will turn into his sinister version! Occurs in every biome but rarely:
THE DARK BLOODY MOD SERIES II - STORYLINE:
Series II begins 30 years after the events of the previous series. The sorcerer Guan Che comes to power over the dimension and thanks to his black magic I take over this dimension and become the main boss. After the death of the former bosses, their descendants take over the biomes. The player's goal is simple to annihilate the evil to come!
How to build a portal?
We build it from redstone blocks and fire it with redstone orb!
- The dimension, as in the previous section, consists of Grindmare, Whelfile and Sharelands biomes!
- The same is true of the tree, which now appears as massive trees in the new forest biomes of a particular biome!
- A lot of vegetation has been added, such as tall grass, new types of flowers and 3 types of fruit, which we can also turn into enchanted versions!
- These new types of fruit are: strawberry, pear, pitahaya!
- New tabs added!
- Returning to the plants, we added climbers that cannot be climbed, but glow in the dark!
- Achievements have been added to be modified, but I am leaving you to discover them!
- Three new ores have been added: convenient fenize at heights: 59-15, ruthless garnet at heights: 57-13, noble malachite at heights: 20-11!
- New mobs added! What? it's below:
Dark Bloody Zombie:
Returning from previous versions in a new refreshed version. Has 20 HP and is generated across the entire biome. Upon death, it drops what each of the enemy mobs in this Dark Bloody Coin mod.
So a mob with big green ears. It has 30 HP.
A funny mob with a pitch black look and a smile. It has 27 HP.
The little eye that looks at you and sees your sins! Has 20 HP.
Grindmare, Whelfile, Sharelands - Minic Golem:
A powerful golem that comes in three versions with biomes. It has 40 HP.
Members of the gangs: Flagos, Skulls, Diabolo:
This is how three new gangs have appeared that do not like each other, but behave neutrally towards the player. They have 25 HP.
Grindmare, Whelfile, Sharelands Guards:
These gentlemen only appear in the dungeons of which later. They have 20 HP.
- I think I can already name 4 new bosses of this mod:
Demonic infernal son of Malefuo and leader of the Grindmare biome. Has 600 HP and drops the first piece of Guan Che totem.
Brave and proud daughter of Orecchio and ruler of the Whelfile biome. Has 600 HP and drops the second piece of the totem.
Strong and charismatic son of Antico Distrutor and ruler of the Sharelands biome. Has 600 HP and drops the third piece of the totem.
Main Boss - Guan Che:
Chief of the bosses, a powerful mage who uses black and effective magic! It has 700 HP and it drops an item that is picked up with this modification!
- A lot of new swords, armors, axes, maces, guns and spells have been added available for purchase from NPCs in villages!
- They are back from the previous version of Grindmare, Whelfile, Sharelands Villagers!
- Before I go any further, I would like to show and talk about the new trading system with NPCs, from now on it is based on money and level, so it is not enough to have only a certain amount of coins from now on, but also have a certain level!
- From now on, we have 6 NPCs who can sell us: swords, axes, armor, maces, guns, spells!
- Added new structures that can generate in The Dark Bloody dimension. Here they are:
Structures with Bosses:
Blocks with their likenesses have been added to boss structures to summon them activate the blocks with the right mouse button!
This is what I have important to give you, the rest you can discover yourself by downloading and playing the modification of The Dark Bloody Series II. I encourage you to positively evaluate and download my modification!