Mobs mini-update is released! Adding mobs such as the Wendigo and Sirenhead into the game!
Runic Expansion is released! Introducing more weapons, more mobs, 2 new dungeons, and some special community requested elements like the Obsidian Sword from SU, and The Leviathan from GoW!
Ever wanted Minecraft to be more RPG-esq? Enhance your world with items and more mobs? Mix up Minecraft with various RPG elements? Then welcome to Overmod! A mod that adds in vanity and useful items, blocks, and mobs inspired by many RPG "worlds" from DnD, Baulder's Gate, to animes like Danmachi, Overlord..etc
This mod is still in early progress, more content will be added. But there's enough content for you to glimpse at what this mod will become! If you'd like more frequent updates, check out what's on the WIP list, or even suggest your own ideas, feel free to join the Discord server! https://discord.gg/bG7p9A3
This mod is also suggested to be used with iChun's mod Morph, so you can "pick" one of the characters you'd like and play as it! (What are characters? Keep scrolling!), as well as RPG HUD, and JEI (for recipes).
Some of the mods elements:
- Minotaur (2 Variations) (Only 1 variation is showed here) (spawns in savanna biomes, mesa, and deserts.)
- Goblin (4 Variations) (Only 1 variation is showed here) (soawns in forests and tagia)
- Kobold (Spawns in extreme-hills mostly)
Lamia! Spawns in the swamps:
Tial, a new character mob/mini-dungeon-boss:
- Various custom modeled characters! (Currently, character mobs don't have much of a use, but I have plans to make new villages and have them spawn in there. )
- Bead of Nourishment: Restores all your hunger.
- Golden Coin
- 'Runic' blocks
- Vanity dungeon cocktail items/treasure.
- New ore (Jade)
More and more items, blocks and mobs are planned to be added, some original some inspired by other games/shows. If you'd like to suggest anything, feel free to do so in the Discord server or in the comments!
- More DnD items and mobs.
- Danmachi, Log Horizon, Overlord based monsters.
- More random dungeon cocktail
- More custom modeled blocks and tools.
- More of everything in general!
While it's small now, I have quite a big of a list of stuff to add! As this is my first mod, it may be a bit buggy, but I'll be ironing out any issues as soon as I can. Currently I have no plans to update it beyond 1.12.2, please don't ask. I'll let you know when and if I will update it.
- Proudly made with MCreator! Despite all the limitations and "stigma" against it, I still find it quite the amazing tool that allows newbies who have little knowledge in modding, make mods such as this! While putting most of my focus on modelling and texturing.
If I were to update the mod to more recent versions of minecraft (1.15+), I'll probably code it from scratch, as I'll be gradually learning Java!
- Some sounds are from Zasplast.com
I hope you like what you see! if you have any questions feel free to comment them!
Mod updated! (Twice actually, just forgot to update it here)
Mini update! Mostly adding new mobs, such as: - Sirenhead
- Prevent Rat
Runic Expansion! + Many new types of weapons, including the Obsidian Sword from Steven Universe and The Leviathan from God of War! (As what the community wanted!)
+ New blocks, cosmetic and useful! Including treasure crates that spawn in the new dungeons (WARNING: Once you right click the crate it'll disappear, be sure you're aware of this.)
+ 2 New dungeons that spawn underground! One dungeon with a "Boss Room"
+ New character mobs!
+ Bead of Flame and Bead of Force now are useable!
+ Many many more!
The next update will take a bit longer, though it'll be bigger and more diverse, adding plenty of mobs (Danmachi, DnD inspired mostly, for now), as well as focusing on the cosmetic part of the mod, adding custom modeled armor, more weapons, more items and so on.