This mod as you can guess by the name adds a handful of new monsters. the aim being to expand on the evil that lurks within the shadows at night with dynamic, multi staged mobs whilst also sticking to the ‘feel’ of vanilla minecraft.
It aims at being a light weight addition to any modpack and can be incorporated within all types of playstyles. Future updates will aim to expand upon the exisiting mobs and their abilities while also adding other high calibre content
The ‘Netherlord’ can be summond using a structure similar to the iron golem but obsidian instead of iron and the cursed pumpkin over a normal pumpkin.He has multiple attack stages, is similar in strength to both vanilla bosses and drops powerful custom artifacts.
- Possessed wolf
- Video Of Aero Skeleton Attacks On Curseforge Site.
- Aero Skeleton
- Elder Mage
Advanced AI has been used to create mobs that give fuller more reactive fights rather then sword spamming.
Custom relics & potions obtained through mob drops extend the boundaries of standard minecraft while maintaining balance. perfect for vanilla+ modpacks.
These new monsters also drop fragments of books which help the user though progression without having to constantly look up specific information on the mod.
Tips & Quick Guide:
- Enraging potions can be made with using aero bones on awkard potions, then further enhanced with darkened gems
- Nether lord made with 4 obsidian in T-Shape ( Similar to iron golem ) and a cursed pumpkin on top.
- Netherium shards can be smelted into ingots which can be used to make armor ( Shards dropped from Nether Lord )
- Spectral flesh can be smelted into Spectral Steak
- Spawn rates can be altered through the config files
Thank you for reading & you can post any problems below.
EDIT : I'm an idiot, forgot to add the download link