Changelog : Macaw's Windows 1.0.2
- New Warped and Crimson windows
- Stripped log windows
-Parapet / Sill black texture in sides - partially
-Stone Gothic Tall Window Collision Missing?
-2x1 Stone window not stackable
-Unable to stack the tall windows in area's like 1x4,2x4,4x4
-Wrong recipes for some windows.
- Better Code
- New Gui for window additions
- Recipes now show in recipe book when you have the material for it
- Windows now connect to walls & glass panes
- Hardness and resistance changes
- Added tooltips to crafting ingredients and hammer
- Gothic windows texture flickering on top fixed
- When placing anything in 1x1 water, the water dissappears
- Fixed a parapet/sill texture glitch
- When tall window is opened the upper hitbox in not
- Wrong glass texture when opened tall window (flipped)
- Uncompatible datapacks
- Make Hammer an Item instead of a tool, so the custom modpacks have it easier to balance tools
- New placing system which enables to make 1x1 windows/blinds/slits as tall as desired.
- Mosaic Glass Blocks (16 Colors, they can interact with beacon)
- Mosaic Glass Panes (16 Colors, they can interact with beacon)
- Windows now have a full hitbox when opened, projectiles can still go through it.
- Hammer is no longer needed to toggle the iron bars on gothic windows, instead
just shift+click an empty hand to toggle it.
- When you right click with a hammer, the windows state will toggle to the basic 1x1,
which can be useful if don't want your windows to connect all the way up.
- Everything attached to the block you are aiming will toggle on right click, meaning
you can toggle multiple blinds/windows by one click.
- Improved the texture for the two window items, so you can better see them using JEI
- Renamed Bar windows to Grille windows
- Tall Blocks, they are no longer needed since from now on you can just stack up the
window to any size you want.
- Windows glitch from distance (optifine)
- Door opening bug (now a feature)
- Bad description for some windows
- Tall blinds drop as items when breaking them in creative mode