Ever wanted to have lots and lots of furniture for your Minecraft houses? Or just release your inner creative beast to create different combinations of furniture? If yes, then you came to the right place my friend!
Macaw's Furniture focuses on different styles of furniture and a bit of customization. You can place them on top of each other to create different combinations!
In this update I've added wood variations, resourcepack support, waterlogging, new furniture and much more...!
You can play it in vanilla too, every furniture has its own recipe. At the moment this version contains about 64 furniture for each color variations (384 together!) . It is the second version so I decided to make it just cosmetic (for now), later
I plan to add storage to them, more furniture, beds, chairs etc... I hope you will like it!
Variation Update - 1.0.1
- Added wood variants
- Added waterlogging
- Added Update Json
- Added 17 new furniture
- Added Resourcepack support (Partial for 1.12.2)
- Changed crafting materials
- Model changes
- Code improvements
- A few changes in lang
- Fixed: Dark texture after placing a solid block next to furniture
- Fixed: Bounding Box just bottom side for tall furniture (Not for 1.12.2)
- Fixed: Unable to place blocks on tall furniture (Not for 1.12.2)
- Fixed: Wrong breaking particles on some furniture
- Fixed: A few mistakes in model.json files. Spams the console.