- Allows for your skin to be changed in game
- Client side mod
- Can download skins from other players
- Easy to use gui
1. You can locate the mod's gui by looking at the top left corner of the multiplayer menu.
2. Click on the "Change Skin" button to open the gui
3. Click on the top right corner where it says "Accounts"
4. Log in with your username/email and password
5. You can add skins by adding valid skin files to the folder ".minecraft/skins"
6. You can also download another players skin by clicking the download button
7. You can choose the arm type(3 pixel vs 4 pixel) by either clicking "Skin Type: Classic" or "Skin Type: Slim"(Automatically defaults based on the skin file)
8. You can change your skin by clicking "Change Skin" and then "Yes"
Note: This mod requires fabric mod loader you can download that here