For you guys there is a problem in the download link first you can try this alternative download.
Scores of Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [All Download]
Skorpio Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Demo Edition]: Download Now
Scores of Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Low Edition]: Download Now
Scores of Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Medium Edition]: Download Now
Skorpio Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Ultra Edition]: Download Now
Skorpio Shaders All Edition
Skorpio Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Demo Edition]:
Scores of Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Low Edition]:
Scores of Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Medium Edition]:
Skorpio Shaders [2.0] [v1.0.1] [Ultra Edition]:
Skorpio Shaders is a Shaders Pack that will make the Minecraft Java Edition game have much better graphics. This Shaders Pack requires Optifine Mobs. Scores of Shaders is made for the purpose of improving Minecraft Java Edition game graphics to be better and even achieving 4K graphics. Actually I have been making these shaders for a long time but my shaders are not as good as others, so long ago I managed to make these shaders with the help of other dev shaders.
The development of Skorpio Shaders has not ended yet. There are still many developments that we want to do.
1. Sunlight Shadows / Shading
2.Bloom / Glow
3. Motion Blur
4. Procedural 3D Clouds
5. Procedural Water Waves
6.Screen Space Reflections
7. Parallax Train - 3D blocks with a supported texture pack
8. Multi-Layered Shading Pipeline - Everything is correctly shaded, even behind semi-transparent blocks
9. Train Deformation - "Animal Crossing" and "Acid" deformations
1. Download and install a compatible version of Optifine
2.If you haven't already, launch the game once to create the 'shaderpacks' folder, which is located adjacent to your "saves" folder
3. Download the Skorpio-Shaders. Zip and place it into your 'shaderpacks' folder. (For legacy Minecraft versions before 1.12) you may need to go on Youtube and look at how older shader packs are used to be installed. This is usually involved in downloading the shaderpack and making sure the correct sub-folder is placed into your game's 'shaderpacks' folder.
For: Minecraft Java Edition v1.6.4 - 1.15
Scores of Shaders is a Shaders for Minecraft Java Edition.
MADE IN USA.
1. Don't change the link that I have given.
2. Must provide this website.
3. Must give Ling Download that I have given.
4. Don't provide a download link directly through the ad.
5. Don't give these shaders to other websites except me.
If you break your rules you will get STRIKE.
Sp614x: Thanks for keeping updating the shaders mod!
SEUS: A huge thank you to him for helping me and using parts of his code!
My donators: Thank you all for supporting me!
You: Thanks for downloading and playing with my shaderpack!
Please read this agreement until the end:
- You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaderpack (YouTube, Twitch, ...).
- You are allowed to modify my shaderpack ONLY for yourself!
- You are not allowed to claim my shaderpack as your own! (Don't ask me for permissions!)
- You are not allowed to redistribute and / or reupload it!
- You are not allowed to use the content of my shaders!
- If you like to share my shaderpack, please share it with a link to My lINK!
- You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
- If you modified something or use my development shaderpacks, please leave a note.
Please consider my agreement.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello I am a content creator for the game Minecraft.