Latest version: 1.0.1 for
Minecraft 1.14.4 (Require Fabric API 0.3.1 / build.208 recommended)
Minecraft 1.14.3 (Require Fabric API 0.3.0 / build.198 recommended)
Minecraft 1.14.2 (Require Fabric API 0.3.0 / build.176 recommended)
Update 1.0.1 Changelog:
- Tipped arrows are now working with the quiver & all the new bows.
- Falling anvil sound playing instead arrow shot.
- Made the arrows a bit balanced. (Still not done yet!)
- Quiver's GUI fixed.
- Fixed this: In creative mod you can still fire the bow if your Quiver is empty but it will shoot nothing.
- Now you can open the quiver's inventory nomater which slot it is in. (But it's still a bit broken!)
- Fixed opening quiver's inventory with keybind then right-clicking bugs inventory.
- Removed unused assets.
You can hold arrows in it. (6 stacks, and almost all types of arrows)
The selected arrow will be printed out in chat. (I will try to make a gui that displays the currently selected arrow on the bottom right corner of the screen.)
The default controls are:
U - Select the previous arrow
I - Select the next arrow
M - Opens the quiver's inventory. (Currently only works if you have it in a hotbar slot.)
You can change the keybinds in the controls tab.
This is the main recipe:
But if you have Advanced Rotten Flesh to Leather installed you can use a cheaper recipe too. (Currently, only the RED version works!)
Currently, you can only use it to craft Spiky arrows.
the basic vanilla bow, but you can use arrow holders (Quiver) with it.
(Also you can use it as fuel too.)
This bow has faster drawback speed, and it is also a lot more durable than most of the bows.
Still more durable than the wooden bow, but less than the iron one. It deals extra damage too.
It deals half of the regular arrow's damage.
If you hit an entity with it, it sets them on fire. (for 5 seconds)
If you hit the ground with it, it places down a torch.
Redstone torch Arrow:
If you hit an entity with it, it sets them on fire. (for 2.5 seconds)
If you hit the ground with it, it places down a Redstone torch.
If you hit the ground with it, it places down fire and sets the nearby blocks on fire.
Explosive Arrow Small:
If you hit an entity or the ground with it, it creates a small explosion.
Explosive Arrow Normal:
If you hit an entity with it, it creates a pretty big explosion and deals a lot of damage.
If you hit the ground with it, it blows up after 8 seconds.
It deals a bit more damage than a regular one. Also, it gives wither effect. (I will replace it with bleeding effect)
It deals a lot of damage, almost one-hit kills any mob.
If you find a new bug please let me know in the comments!
Bugs (I try to fix them ASAP):
- You can only use it in singleplayer.
- The new arrows won't deal as much damage as intended.
- The chat won't print out the tipped arrow's potion effect.
- With the vanilla bow or the crossbow, you can use the new arrows but they act as a regular one.
- Sometimes if the quiver is empty you can still pull back the bow, and it will lose durability.
- Fix all the bugs.
- Server support
- Display currently selected arrow on the bottom right.
- Make vanilla bow compatible with the quiver
If I finished with this mod, and fixed the bugs I will provide a way to make custom arrows & bows compatible with my mod.
For now, if you have time you can help me translate my mod for a different language.