You've probably noticed that the vanilla minecraft is very easy, so I decided to experiment with the functions, recipes and other stuff available in 1.13 and that's what I got.
- Disabled all recipes of armor, tools and weapons
- Now you can craft new tools, weapons, armor and resources in new CraftBox. Just drop one crafting table on any bark:
- For crafting something, just put one crafting table into last slot:
- For creating a drill, put Set into top slot and Drill into bottom slot of furnace, then drop redstone torch on it:
- Put coal as fuel and Bit if you want x2 speed:
- When the drill is finished, or when you break it, the remaining coal will drop out with the drill and with the accumulated experience:
After you kill the dragon, the mobs around you will become strange. Their HP and damage will triple, and the chance of dropping out of strange pieces, that are needed to craft Strange items, will also increase!