The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Earth (i think)
Read the changelog regarding if you should delete your config file when updating.
This mod provides several tweaks to mobs with all of the features being customizable. Mostly it makes mobs more harder.
All hostile mobs can now spawn with armor with worse armor being more common. Armors from other mods are included too. The armors can be enchanted. The rarity depends on the given armor points, durability, enchantability and the ability to repair it.
You can now adjust the light level, at which specific mobs now spawn. Like making Zombies spawn at daylight. Do remember though that undead burn in sunlight if they don't have a helmet.
Mobs can now break specific blocks, when the blocks are in their way. The pathfinding will also take into account these blocks so they can for example suddenly jump into your windows.
You cannot hurt your pets anymore except if you are not sneaking. Finally no more accidentally killing your dogs when fighting monsters. You can also give your pets armor by sneaking and right-clicking them.
Mobs now target villagers. Poor villagers.
Health, damage, speed and knockback resistance are increasing with time.
Mobs can now use a variety of items like the player. For now the items are:
- Enderpearls: if too far away from the target the mob will throw a pearl
- Flint and steel: lights the target on fire
- Tnt: throws a tnt at the target. the tnt will only hurt the target and won't destroy blocks
- Snowballs: throws snowballs at the target
- Lava bucket: places lava around the target. the lava is not a sourceblock so it will vanish.
- Bows: Like normal skeletons
- Splash Potion: Mobs now will use splash potion of harming (for now they don't spawn with it)
- Enchanted Book: Holding any kind of enchanted books grants the mobs special powers. He will give nearby mobs positive potion effects.
If there are no mobs near the target he will summon evocation fangs, else he will shoot special shulker bullets which won't harm any mobs except the target (1.11 + only).
- "Boats": Mobs can now summon a special guardian to ride like a boat (or more like a submarine).
The guardian doesn't attack though and has only few health but it can jump out of the water.
Some example pics of the mobs using items:
I don't know how well this mod integrates with other mob tweaking mods. Pls tell me your experience regarding that. I am also open to suggestions so feel free to post them.