Wisdom Shaders aimed to provide impressive Minecraft graphics experience with the highest performance possible. It is compatible for Mac, Windows and Linux, and it is able to run on devices from Intel's integrated graphics to the top end Nvidia TITANs.
Before using it:
Before using, a PBR texture pack is required. If you don't have one, you can either
1. Download a PBR texture pack
2. Enable Specular2PBR conversion in shaders config
Also, the default profile is HIGH, which achieves about 60-90 fps on GTX1050 with 720p resolution.
You may want to pull it up to ULTRA or lower it to MEDIUM, or you can modify the detailed settings with some tweaks in both performance and tone.
This shaders works only on NEWER Optifine, from 1.7.10 to 1.12. The LATEST version of Optifine is recommended.
This shaders is in THE APACHE LICENSE, you can fork this shader, do modifications, post it on other sites, but you MUST include the whole shader with THE APACHE LICENSE when you redistribute it, and give a link to the original post or https://qionouu.cn/wisdom.html .
1. PBR shading
- Physics based rendered water, metal, glass, etc.
2. Super optimized!
- Scale well from Intel HD Graphics 5500 to GTX 1080ti
- Support Nvidia, Intel, and AMD cards
- Support Linux, Windows, and macOS!
- In 720p, 8 chunks rendering distance, RX470 achieves 90-140fps, GTX1050 achieves 80-110fps
3. Specular2PBR conversion option (This will convert your specular pack to a PBR pack internally)
4. After effect filters/options
- Black&white filter
- Modern light tone
- Noise&grain filter
- Prime rendering filter
- Exposure adjustment option
- Cinematic filter
- 8-BIT filter
5. Newly built config system, easy to use!
- Chinese & English bilingual support
- Adjustable tone, exposure, wave height, etc. Make this shader as you preferred!
6. ACES HDR tone mapping (Default gamma 2.2, you may want to adjust your Windows' gamma if you are a Windows user)
7. Enhanced screen space reflection (40 samples in the previous version, 16 default in this version)
8. POM supported (Parallax Cone algorithm brings you almost costless POM experience)
9. Enhanced water system
- Water parallax
- Natural wave generator
- PBR reflection & refraction
10. Fast cirrus cloud (almost costless)
11. Atmosphere scattering
- Volumetric light
- Atmosphere scattering fog
12. Emmisive mapping support! (Needs specialized PBR texture pack)
- e.g. Glowing diamond ores, tiny glowing buttons on the command block
13. Reflections on stained glass
14. Bloom, DOF, Dirty lens
- Realistic natural bloom
- Ultra dirty lens texture (need newer Optifine support, H7+ or D7+ or B7+)
15. Tweaked console-class motion blur, make your 30fps feels like 60fps!
- Not enabled by default
I have the same problem, there very light but we can see them, it's like looking through a screen door.
So I have found a fix, if you go into Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders -> Shader Settings (You can find this on the bottom right of the shaders menu for optifine) -> Lighting and turn off the setting "Directional Blocklight", that should fix your problems ^w^ have fuuun!
Edit: Also if your hand items are buggy when you move, in shader options go to image effects and disable motion blur. Realize, everytime you change the shader profile, settings will change and some may be turn back on!
This shader is great! Even allows me to enjoy Stratum resource pack with full 3D texture and reflective surfaces with my MacBooks onboard intel! My only issue is that shadows aren’t working right for blocks themselves. For example: blocks don’t cast shadows on other blocks, and reflective blocks reflect the sky even if covered by a roof of other blocks. Has anyone else had this issue? And have you found a solution? Running on the latest version of Minecraft and optifine.