This mod adds some tweaks and features to the game. Most of them are configurable.
1. Wolf and cat tweaks:
- wolves move away from creepers;
- wolves don't jump;
- wolves don't receive fall damage (if tamed);
- wolves and cats don't receive damage from their owner unless he is sneaking.
- wolves and cats teleport with their owner if he uses 'tp' command, unless they are sitting.
2. Moves slot highlight behind the item:
3. Adds an option to change color of block border highlight.
4. Villagers will follow a player who's holding an emerald.
5. Player doesn't take damage when falling on leaves.
6. Light source placement - gives an ability to place light source blocks (torches and such) directly from inventory upon a key press. Default key - Q.
7. Item pickup filter - gives an ability to control what items you don't want to pick up. First you open the GUI (default key - K) and add item names that you don't want to pick up:
You can set the filter mode to 'Exact' or 'Partial'. 'Partial' means that all items that have the specified string in their name will be filtered. 'Exact' filters only item which exactly matches the string.
If the list is too long, use the scroll wheel to scroll the filters.
Then close the GUI and press 'P' to toggle the filter. If no items are defined, then all items will be filtered.
8. Max. stack size of snowballs changed to 64.
9. Disables enderman 'stare' sound.
10. Prevents generation of water and lava streams.
11. Adds a command that kills all creatures within specific range and/or with target selector ('killall').
Syntax - killall [range in blocks] [target selector].
12. Clicking on a bed in daytime will set your respawn point at it.
13. Villages can generate in all biomes.
14. Player won't be able to damage his horses and llamas unless he's sneaking.
15. Creeper explosions always drop blocks.
16. Adds an option to disable Cartographer.
Installation: requires appropriate version of Satako.
! - delete file "Extra_features.txt" from the 'minecraft' directory before updating;
+ filter list is now scrollable;
+ filters are now sorted alphabetically;
+ added a message when there is nothing appropriate to place from the inventory;
+ filters can be partial;
+ now should work on servers
* fixed filter state initialization;
* fixed crash when using place light emitter function;
* fixed crash on first item pickup handling;
+ wolves don't jump at targets;
+ wolves avoid creepers;
+ tamed wolves and ocelots can be attacked by their owner only when he's sneaking;
+ tamed wolves don't recieve fall damage;
+ moved Gui slot highlight behind the item;
* fixed cats and tamed wolves recieving damage from the owner's sword sweeping attack;
+ cats and wolves who aren't sitting will teleport along with their owner when he uses the 'tp' command;
+ fixed some item filtering bugs;
+ added a secret option for Actual Additions;
+ villagers will follow a player who is holding an emerald;
* set max. stack size of Snowball to 64;
+ disabled "Enderman Stare" sound;
* fixed exception when player uses '~' in 'tp' command;
+ added prevention of water and lava streams generation;
- removed flower fix because the bounding box was fixed;
+ added a command which kills all creatures;
+ added an ability to set respawn point at daytime.
+ player won't damage his horses and llamas unless he's sneaking;
+ villages can generate in all biomes;
Hi, thank you. Yes, this mod is for 1.12.2, though I stopped posting latest versions of it here due to low demand. If you want, I will release a new version in a couple of days and will give you permission to use it.