Ever wanted to relax with a little card game after a hard day in the mines? Or lose all your potatoes on the roulette table? Then you're at the right place.
CasinoCraft adds 25 different MiniGames to Minecraft for you to enjoy.
There are 2 very different Blocks to play games on. A Card table, which Comes in a small and wide variant and an Arcade Machine. Both can be dyed in 16 Colors.
Upon plancement right-click with an empty hand on the block the settings GUI.
The game You want to run goes into the Module field.
Place an item in the KeyCard field to lock the activate the block. The settings GUI can only be opened again with the right KeyCard. All other items and the empty hand open the mini game instead.
If you want to enable betting place an item in the Token field. The type and size of the itemstack defines how much the player has to pay to play the game.
The Fields on the right are the Tables own inventory where it stores all its token. For the betting system to properly function it needs a base amount of token. While there is set minimum defined, one full stack of token is recommended.
Note: While all Card Table Games can collect token at the beginning, only a few have a proper betting system in place. See "MiniGames" for a list.
The Arcade setting has only a Module and KeyCard field.
Card Table Games (with betting)
- Acey Deucey
- Rouge et Noir
- Video Poker
Games on the Card Table are designed to work with the mouse.
Roulette/Craps/SicBo require a press on ENTER to roll the dice / rotate the wheel and a second press to go to the results.
Arcade Games work with ARROW keys for movement and M and N to rotate pieces. Minesweeper only works with mouse.
A few notes on how to use the block inventories:
- the wide table doens't behave correctly. You can right click only one side of it.
- The arcade block changes ist Picture on sneak-right-click. Or on world load.
- I added a creative mode. It's not perfect but does it's Job.
In the config file you Need to enable the creative button. in the inventory GUI there is a button with C on it, press it to activate creative mode. In that mode the inventory of the tale has infinite resources. But you still Need to put a token in it. After that you can simply disable the button in the config file. That way it gives map makers Access to the creative mode, while disabling it for Players who want to build their own Casinos.
- The Arrows showing to and from the inventory field are clickable. Once activates the inventory Slots in ist sides will put stuff in or take out of the inventory, depending on the side. The arrows above and below Change the Minimum and Maximum bet. Not really intuitive, but easy to figure out. Putting bets on 0 is essentially free-play mode. The Maximum bet has no Limit. The arcade machine has a simple bet (no max/min), because it gives no rewards and the bet is simply seen as entry fee.
- the second config Option is simply how fast it Transfers stuff in the inventory. Either one per tick, or everything at once.
Rouge et Noir
You are free to put the mod in modpacks as long as you will tell me and give me credits.
- removed Slot Machine
- moved minesweeper and Video poker over to Card table
- some bug fixing
- made everything looking fancy
- changed Arcade and Card Table blocks
- Added a wide Card Table Block
- enables multible bets for Roulette/Craps/SicBo