Mod updated to version 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.17.
- The crosshair now does not scale with the ingame GUI scaling. To keep the size you were using before, use the mod's scaling settings.
- Outlines are thinner globally, this is due to the rendering engine of Minecraft changing, this is subject to change in the future.
Mod updated to version 1.3.2 for Minecraft version 1.17
- Fixed Circle style not rendering
- Removed Outline for Arrow style, since it was difficult to see anyway
- Updated the dynamic gap to work with more items (including modded items), this will work with any item that modifies it's generic attack speed
Mod updated to version 1.3.4-fabric for Minecraft 1.17.1
- Default Minecraft attack indicator will show if enabled in the settings
Mod updated for Minecraft version 1.17.1 forge.
- The default attack indicator will be displayed if it has been enabled in the video settings
- Add ability to change the colour of the block highlight. This can be found in the "General Settings" of the settings GUI.
- Display the default attack indicator if enabled in the settings.
This is to mirror the same change made to the Forge version of 1.16.5 of
Updated mod to version 1.3.6-fabric
- Fix block outline colour defaulting with a 0 opacity
- Custom set block outline colour will not be used if the mod is disabled in the settings