Mod updated to version 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.17.
- The crosshair now does not scale with the ingame GUI scaling. To keep the size you were using before, use the mod's scaling settings.
- Outlines are thinner globally, this is due to the rendering engine of Minecraft changing, this is subject to change in the future.
Mod updated to version 1.3.2 for Minecraft version 1.17
- Fixed Circle style not rendering
- Removed Outline for Arrow style, since it was difficult to see anyway
- Updated the dynamic gap to work with more items (including modded items), this will work with any item that modifies it's generic attack speed
Mod updated to version 1.3.4-fabric for Minecraft 1.17.1
- Default Minecraft attack indicator will show if enabled in the settings