* Compatibility with Xaero's Minimap (or Better PVP) 20.12.0. Not compatible with older versions.
+ Added a map selection/control screen for multiplayer servers/realms. It can be opened by clicking the new button in the bottom left corner of the world map screen. You should no longer have to go through map data files to manage multiple world maps on the same server address. This will work similar to "Make Sub-World Auto" from the minimap mod when using the world spawn-based map selection mode.
+ Added a "Map Selection" option to the map selection screen. It lets you choose the map selection mode used on the current server address.
+ Added "Manual" map selection mode as the new default mode. In this mode, you are asked to select and confirm the world map to "write" to every time you switch worlds/dimensions. You can also use a key binding to quickly confirm the last confirmed map for the entered dimension. This mode is only useful on servers with multiple worlds/sub-servers.
+ Added "Single" map selection mode. This mode essentially treats the server like a singleplayer world. No manual confirmation is required and no issues should be caused by world spawn-based map selection. This is the equivalent on having "Multiworld Detection" set to OFF in the minimap mod.
+ Added "World Spawn" map selection mode. This is the old automatic and problematic multiworld detection you're used to. However, you can now choose what world map is bound to your current world spawn by using the map selection screen. So, if the world spawn changes for some reason, you can easily bring back any world map you need and bind it to the new world spawn.
* Fixed freeze on world join / dimension change when the entered map is very large.
* Fixed some multiplayer map regions not saving properly when switching between worlds/servers very quickly.
* Fixed world spawn-based detection not working properly on some servers.
* The world map screen should now always show the correct waypoints for the viewed map, instead of showing the ones selected in the minimap mod.
* Fixed backwards compatibility with old non-compressed map data files.
* Performance improvements.
* (1.12.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10) Made dimension names consistent with 1.14.4 and 1.15.2 and the minimap mod. This makes 1.5.* version of the mod incompatible with the new format.