Are you ready to fight, suffer and maybe survive ?
Minecraft hardcore mode is not hardcore enough...
Let's test your skills
Here some screenshots
New Hardcore rules
- Animals are replaced by bats and angry wolves
- Zombies can spawn as a pig zombie - Creepers can spawn with a light armor
- Skeletons can spawn as a wither skeleton
- Silverfish egg (Monster eggs) is generated underground
- Rabbits are killer rabbits
- Spider can spawn as cave spiders
- Wood blocks will drop 1 stick (Hand) / 4 sticks (Axe) / 1 Log (Iron Axe or higher)
- Cobblestone will drop 1 rock (Pickaxe) / 1 cobblestone (Golden Pickaxe or higher)
- Coal will drop 1 coal nugget (Pickaxe) / 1 coal (Golden Pickaxe or higher)
- Gold will drop 1 gold nugget (Pickaxe) / 1 gold ore (Diamond Pickaxe)
- Iron will drop 1 iron nugget (Pickaxe) / 1 iron ore (Diamond Pickaxe)
- Bats drops raw bat wing and leather
- Wolves drops rabbit (Obviously)
- Tall grass sometimes drops potatoes
- Thunderbolts may fall near you creating holes, fire, and sometimes spawning blazes
- Water will give you slowness and hunger effect
- You'll spawn with a 5 minutes invulnerability
- Jack o' Lantern and pumpkin are generated
- Overworld blazes will not drop blaze rod
- Spider webs in the caves
- Pig zombie can spawn as witch
- Wither boss spawns inside the nether
- Wither skeletons spawns more often
Items & Crafting recipes
(Cf. New Harcore Rules - Materials)
Bat wing Raw wings will give you 1 hunger and sometimes hunger (Low saturating)
Cooked wings will give you 2.5 hunger and sometimes nausea (Medium saturating)
The Bat Sandwich
This amazing sandwich will give you 10 hunger (Max saturating)
Rename this tablet with your friend username using an anvil and use it to resurrect him / her.
(WARNING : the player must be disconnected from server, the player must be banned (Hardcore = automatic))
- This mod only works in hardcore !
- This mod will destroy a big part of your world (Explosions)
- Server : Console will be displaying"[net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAIFindEntityNearestPlayer]: Use NearestAttackableTargetGoal.class for PathfinerMob mobs!"each time a wolf spawn, it's not dangerous or anything like that.