If I helped you in any way or agree in my ideas or posts, make sure you click that green arrow pointing up below my post or simply huggle me! I use 1.7.10 (Modded), so when I comment that I like a 1.8 mod, I will comment to downgrade to 1.7.10. I support no pics, no clicks. Suggestions that I think that are the best deserves a banner!
It is almost time to say goodbye to 1.7.10 because of the recent surge of big 1.9 mods.
Why MCreator sucks: jcm2606's file (doesn't open a new tab) He allows/welcomes anyone to link the file, so I put it here in my signature for people to know how MCreator functions. I thank jcm2606 (he's awesome) for creating the document/file and I'm just here to spread the word.
2. is there any way to convert one kind of coin to another? or to drop them as items?
Due to the way my system works every coin is already converted. A Silver Coin is 10 copper. If you give someone a silver coin you also lose 10 copper from your wallet. Each coin just makes giving the player currency and finding out how much currency you have much easier.
As for dropping them as items that was how the wallet used to work but that proved to be too tedious. I'm going to add a way to make reward bags either via an item or some kind of crafting table specifically for it. I'm not too sure how this will work as each reward bag gives a random amount of money between a minimum and maximum range. If I can't find a way to do this I'll just add an item specifically for dropping coins in item form.
After a very long hiatius, 1.1.0 has finally been released. It is a small update, but a bigger one will be coming soon that will contain config options and etc.
- You can now get coins in item form. Right-click on a block with the wallet out WITHOUT sneaking. The coin depends on the mode. Dropping the item acts as if a mob dropped the coin, it will go straight into the inventory of whoever picks it up.
- You can add coins back into your account by right-clicking with them. Shift right-click puts the whole stack into your account.
- Coin Stacks now show the whole Stack's Value.
- Wallet's Mode is shown in the top right whenever the coin GUI is present and you are holding a wallet.
- Improved the system that gives you a wallet, it now does not give a wallet on respawn when keepInventory is on.
- Fixed a crash when holding no item and right-clicking on an entity.