While fiddling around with DRPG, I noticed this. (Look at pics below)
It seems that every mob is saved in both a .entity format and a regular mob name format, this isn't too much of a problem, but it may cause some mob name conflicts with other mods that add Sharks, whales, etc. (that don't use the .entity format)
Wow guys! I've been gone for a while (and still might be) but once I got the notification, I just had to hop on and congratulate you all for your two years of hard work! I know it wasn't always easy, and at times, you all probably wanted to just quit, but you kept on at it anyways, and know that we, the fans, appreciate all that you've done in bringing one of our favorite mods back to life!
- Iceka has a strange pink skycolour when entering it (after restarting the game it was normal, dunno if this is just for me)
- Icekas Performance is still not the best (its better than in beta but still n.ot so good for me)
- Mini Pizza must been readded
- Alicantos seem not to be able to drop frozen shards
- Rollum & Frost Archer sometimes spawn on Icekas Surface
I've never noticed an odd sky color. There isn't much more I can do about the lag, it's caused by the va. Fixed nilla lighting system being laggy. Pizza related items will be re-added in a future update, and there will be a lot more. Those mobs are supposed to spawn on the surface. Fixed the alicanto.