Just installed the new version (1.18) with Forge 28.0.92 and 28.0.93 running on Minecraft 1.14.4. The game fails to load the mod due to "mods.toml missing metadata for xaerosminimod". Any idea of the cause?
I accidentally included the wrong mods.toml file but it should be fixed now. Please redownload the .jar file.
* (1.14.4) Fixed compatibility with Forge 28.1.0 and above. Not compatible with older versions!
+ (1.13 and above) Added cross-dimensional teleportation to waypoints.
* The mod will now use vanilla map colours for block states that have a fully black texture. In most cases it's not what you see in-game and the black texture is just a placeholder. Should fix compatibility with some modded blocks.
* Improved memory usage.
* More consistency between using and not using world map chunks.
* Fixed many map texture "glitching" issues.
* Fixed lighting not working properly in cave mode.
1.12.2 and below:
* Fixed potential stability issues when a lot of modded blocks are present.
This minimap is a very cool and usable minimap. When I choosed your mod, I checked out more mods, with more loaders. But your mod is the best solution for my play/work.
I've a small notice. The Light Level shows sky light, not block light. So I can't precheck, if an area will dark night.
Is it solvable, to be three values the property? Or does it just show block ligt?
It's not showing sky light, it shows the actual light value for that block (the maximum of sky and block lights), which is 15. It would be the same as block light when inside a house/cave but it's the same as sky light in this case. But yeah, I should probably change it to block light because this only makes sense during the day.
+ Added a new (hidden) config option "differentiateByServerAddress" that allows you to make all multiplayer servers share the same waypoints. Can only be modified in the config file. It will appear once the config is resaved after toggling one of the ingame settings but you can also manually add it.
* The light value under the minimap will now not take sky light into account and always display block light instead.
+ Added a new indicator of whether a waypoint is temporary.
* Replaced instant deletion when you click the delete button in the waypoints screen with making the waypoint temporary, after which you can choose to fully delete the waypoint or restore it. Temporary waypoints are not kept on game restart. The delete key still works the same as previously.
* Other small changes that can potentially fix compatibility issues.