This is part of my main mod, that is not finished. But MZTraders is finished and ready to use.
Easy trading: just drag and drop items that trader wants to buy and press Trade button.
User-friendly trader editor
And trader voices (greeting, idle, good and bad trade).
Little video demonstration:
(i don't know how to insert video)
- Available trader sounds: sidor, stalker, bandit. All of them are russian. Sorry about that.
- To enter trader edit menu press Sneak and Use buttons. I mean Shift + RightClick on trader. YOU MUST BE OPPED AND BE IN CREATIVE MODE
- To kill trader you must be opped and be in creative mode.
- Search works by: item ID, item unlocalized name, item localized name;
- And, of course, sorry for my bad english. You can point on my mistakes.
Would be great if you will send bug reports.
Built with forge 10.13.2.1230.
The in-game Trader editor is one good attracting feature. However, I have yet to see where the data for my edited prices is stored, as apparently when I delete a world, so does the list I have created on that world. Also, I feel that the currency system needs some work; I haven't tested it yet, but I've got a feeling that something bad's gonna happen if I set a single item to a price of 6913 or more, then sell the said item in more than 1 count.