This mod adds a new client HUD based off the CS: GO in-game HUD. The HUD is adapted specifically to play on the McBrawl MineStrike server, which includes CounterStrike gamemodes such as Demolition and Hostage. This mod is designed to make gameplay more immersive with new sounds, music, and more features to nudge the experience closer to that of the true CounterStrike.
What does it look like?
Where can I get it?
You can grab a copy of it here. Never trust unofficial mirrors; they are commonly just virus scams.
How do I install it?
1] Navigate to your .minecraft directory. On Windows, open the "Run" dialog and type "%appdata%\.minecraft". 2] Open the "versions" folder. 3] In another window, open the .zip file you downloaded. 4] Extract everything in the .zip to the versions folder. 5] Create a new profile in the Minecraft launcher. 6] In the Profile Editor, change the version option to "CSGO".
Where can I get more information?
You can ask around at this forum. There's a huge community of players willing to help you!
Some Licensing Stuff
What you CAN do:
* Use the mod for non-commercial purposes.
* Use content taken from the mod for non-commercial purposes (screenshots, video, etc.)
What you CANNOT do:
* Use this mod commercially in any way.
* Create mirrors for downloading this mod.
* Redistribute copies of the mod (LINK TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD!).
* Distribute source code of the mod.
* Claim this mod as your own.
This mod was programmed by phantamanta44.
Weapon textures made by griffy718.
Block textures are half from FVDisco, and half from CS: GO.
Sounds come from CS: GO, by Valve Corperation.