This is a JAR mod! Look into this forum's stickied thread about how to install it. (Or use something like MultiMC.)
- Updated to Snapshot 15w31a and 15w31b
- Updated to MC version 1.8.8
- Fixed bug when chests were ignoring the last slot for sorting
- Updated to 1.8.1 (just port)
- Fixed bug with rendering text on enchanted items (finally)
- (silent) Updated to 1.8.3 (just port)
- (silent) Updated to 1.8.5 (just port) and 1.8.6 (same codebase)
- Fixed scrolling feature not checking for empty slot in user's inventory
- Added middle-click in user's inventory for droppers and dispensers
- Added scrolling feature to droppers and dispensers
- Fixed middle clicking outside of valid Slot
- Reworked sorting - now by assigned ID rather than unlocalized name
- (thus) Fixed problem with same unlocalized name but different meta/nbt
- Added sanity check - if the algorithm does not finish in n^2 operations it will stop.
- Added scrolling to hoppers
- Another possible crash fix
- Added scroll feature
- Possible crash fix
- Initial release
Check stickied threads. This is NOT a Forge mod! You can use MultiMC or any similar launcher if you do not want to manually install the jarmod.
1.8 mods? I thought the MCP wasn't updated!?!? This is BLASPHEMY, THIS IS MADNESS PHFDZFIDSHGIFSHIGFHIHG.
Who needs MCP when you can twist your brain by obfuscated class names like aik, bmy, byl!
I want to update it after this weekend to fix the fact that sorting in chest while mousing over your inventory sorts the chest instead.
I also want to make it able to do the scroll-wheel effect ("take one from inventory A and put it into inventory B").
New version (1.1) has been prepared, will take the weekend to bugtest it though. A lot of nasty code (because how inventories and containers work internally).
1) sorting in chest actually checks whether you middle-clicked in the chest's inventory or player's inventory and sorts the appropriate inventory
2) Scrolling wheel can be used to transfer 1piece of something from inventory A to inventory B. For now enabled for player's inventory (hotbar <> remaining 27 slots) and chests (chest <> player's inventory). Will add other inventories in the future (furnace, hoppers, ..?)
I need 2 more posts so I can safely edit the 1st post (SPAM filter)
@luece: Fixed in 1.3, I changed how it checks for order of the items. I forgot that the same unlocalized name (in this case minecraft:golden_apple) may have a different dmg (let alone nbt) AND have >1 maxStackSize (that's why pickaxes/enchanted books worked). So now I am ordering by ID + dmg. Plus I added sanity check. If it doesn't finish in "worst case scenario" number of attempts, it gives up.