+ Added a new option to the per-world config to prevent any type of waypoint teleportation, for those who don't want to have the option to ever teleport. A lot of you seem to have trouble fighting the temptation and have requested this feature. The new option can be found in the Waypoints Menu (press U) -> Options screen. Once you turn teleportation off and exit the Options menu, the button for the option will be disabled and you can only reenable teleportation through the config file (saved in the XaeroWaypoints directory), which requires a game restart to take effect.
+ Added a tooltip explaining the multiworld detection option.
* Newly created waypoints will now go to the top of the waypoints list instead of the bottom, as it seems to make more sense.
* (1.13.2 and above) Fixed some compatibility issues with Mac causing incorrect cursor coordinates to be used.
* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map 1.5.2. Not fully compatible with older versions!
+ Added a new per-world/server option in the waypoints options (press U -> Options) for changing the command used for waypoint teleportation.
* Replaced the global "WP Teleport Command" option with "Default Teleport Command". It is now used for setting the teleportation command used when a world/server-specific command is not enabled.
* Fixed calculation inprecisions causing visual glitches when at VERY high coordinates.
* Fixed the displayed world in the waypoint menu updating on screen resize.
+ Added the ability to select multiple waypoints in the waypoints menu using SHIFT (to select a range) and CTRL (to select individual) keys. You can now disable/enable or delete multiple waypoints at once. Editing multiple waypoints isn't supported yet, but it's coming soon!
* You can now deselect a waypoint in the waypoint menu by clicking on it again. Right click to deselect everything still works though.
* Fixed the selected set in the dropdown menu not being updated after moving a waypoint between sets.
* (1.13.2) Fixed waypoints list scrolling not working while dragging a waypoint.
* (1.12.2+) Fixed some modded mobs not being seen as hostile by adding another check for the sound category. Entities don't have sound categories in 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, sounds themselves have categories. This means that a mod can make a hostile mob play a non-hostile sound and vice versa (which probably happens a lot), so I decided it's better to skip this change for these MC versions.