+ Added a new keybinding for toggling whether all waypoint sets for the current world are rendered or just the currently selected one.
* Fixed waypoints saving issues caused by non case-sensitive path handling on some OS including Windows. If your OS uses case-sensitive paths (for example Linux) and you have multiple IDs with the same name but different character cases (left from deleted worlds), then this fix might change which world ID is considered "auto". You can easily solve this using the "Options" menu in the waypoints screen.
* Fixed compatibility with BetterPortals mod or similar mods that keep multiple worlds loaded at once on client-side. A similar fix is coming to Xaero's World Map.
* Improved Greek translation. Huge thanks to VasilisGR!
* Fixed incompatibility with Divine RPG and potentially other mods that add dimensions. Although it's very unlikely, this fix can, in theory, also "break" automatic sub-world detection for some modded dimensions that previously worked fine but you can easily fix it via the "Options" button in the waypoints menu. The "Make Sub-world Auto" option is what you're looking for.
* Improved the fix for the file path case sensitivity issue. Newly visited dimensions will now also correctly detect the existing world/server id with the different letter cases.
* Moved the waypoints save folder to game directory root (".minecraft/config/XaeroWaypoints" -> ".minecraft/XaeroWaypoints").
* Fixed the interfaces rendering under the vignette effect. This can also fix compatibility with some previously incompatible UI mods.
* Fixed color calculation for block textures that have transparent pixels (fully or partially). This should fix a lot of modded "plant" blocks looking brighter than they should, for example from Biomes O' Plenty. A similar fix is coming soon to the world map mod as well.
* Fixed the game crashing on load if the waypoints directory is a symbolic link.
+ Added a new option to Miscellaneous that lets you pick the "render layer" for the ingame overlay rendered by the mod. This can fix incompatibility with a lot of UI mods because if another mod cancels rendering of a layer, you can just pick another one.
* Default render layer changed to 1, which should automatically fix compatibility with the Ingame Info mod.
* Fixed armour status interface breaking depth testing for the character rendered in the survival inventory screen.
* Fixed blocks looking dark in the armour status interface.
* (1.14.4) Fixed rare concurrent modification crash on start.
* Fixed mod settings screen crashing when Minecraft's language manager is broken (by resourcepacks or mods).
* Fixed some errors not getting caught by the mod's error/exception detection.
* Fixed crash reports sometimes containing minimized stack traces.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.4.9+. Not compatible with older versions!
+ Sharing waypoints in chat will now respect dimension and sub-world if the waypoints are from the currently played server. The receiver of the shared waypoint needs to also have the latest version of the mod for it to work properly.
+ You can now choose the destination world/server/dimension of the waypoint while in the waypoint adding/editing screen.
+ You can now also move a waypoint between worlds/servers/dimensions using the waypoint editing screen.
* Fixed the issue where modified waypoints jumped to the end of the waypoint set.
* Fixed issues caused by the current sub-world changing while you're viewing waypoints related screens.
* Fixed the possibility of duplicate sub-world "names" (currently just numbers) being automatically created after deleting sub-worlds.
* Fixed the entity radar options visually resetting when resizing the screen while in the entity radar options screen.
* Fixed very transparent textures looking black on the minimap.
1.13 and above:
* Fixed chunk lighting issues in the minimap's own chunk loading. This mostly affects you if you don't use the world map mod but cave mode was broken for everyone.
* Fixed the teleportation to other sub-worlds not being blocked when using the T key instead of the on-screen button.
* (1.14.4) Compatibility with Minecraft Forge 28.0.92. Not compatible with older versions!
* Changed the waypoints data directory structure. Different dimensions with the same name/type will now have separate sub-worlds for waypoints, as they should. It's now also consistent with how the world map mod handles dimensions. In 1.12 this fixes compatibility with a lot of mods that are similar to Mystcraft. For 1.13 and above, this means that namespaces of dimensions (e.g. "minecraft:") are now respected. Although there hasn't been any reports of issues caused by it not being so, it's definitely better this way. It also makes things like cross-dimensional waypoint teleportation safe to implement in the (near) future.
* Removed workaround for a Forge bug because it's fixed.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
1. In case something goes wrong, the mod creates backups of the old dimensions directories. It can be tedious to restore from them, so feel free to make your own backup of the XaeroWaypoints directory before you update.
2. Old mod versions can't receive waypoints from modded dimensions shared in chat by this version. Vanilla dimensions should work fine. However, this version can receive all waypoints shared by old versions.
3. If your waypoints end up in the wrong dimension sub-world (top-right dropdown menu in the waypoints screen), use the Options->Make Sub-World Auto or Options->Transfer functionality to move/copy them back. This can happen when 2 dimensions have the same name but different namespaces on 1.13+ or the same name but different IDs pre 1.13. Feel free to message me if you have questions!
* (1.14.4) Fixed compatibility with Forge 28.1.0 and above. Not compatible with older versions!
+ (1.13 and above) Added cross-dimensional teleportation to waypoints.
* The mod will now use vanilla map colours for block states that have a fully black texture. In most cases it's not what you see in-game and the black texture is just a placeholder. Should fix compatibility with some modded blocks.