+ Added a new keybinding for toggling whether all waypoint sets for the current world are rendered or just the currently selected one.
* Fixed waypoints saving issues caused by non case-sensitive path handling on some OS including Windows. If your OS uses case-sensitive paths (for example Linux) and you have multiple IDs with the same name but different character cases (left from deleted worlds), then this fix might change which world ID is considered "auto". You can easily solve this using the "Options" menu in the waypoints screen.
* Fixed compatibility with BetterPortals mod or similar mods that keep multiple worlds loaded at once on client-side. A similar fix is coming to Xaero's World Map.
* Improved Greek translation. Huge thanks to VasilisGR!
* Fixed incompatibility with Divine RPG and potentially other mods that add dimensions. Although it's very unlikely, this fix can, in theory, also "break" automatic sub-world detection for some modded dimensions that previously worked fine but you can easily fix it via the "Options" button in the waypoints menu. The "Make Sub-world Auto" option is what you're looking for.
* Improved the fix for the file path case sensitivity issue. Newly visited dimensions will now also correctly detect the existing world/server id with the different letter cases.
* Moved the waypoints save folder to game directory root (".minecraft/config/XaeroWaypoints" -> ".minecraft/XaeroWaypoints").
* Fixed the interfaces rendering under the vignette effect. This can also fix compatibility with some previously incompatible UI mods.
* Fixed color calculation for block textures that have transparent pixels (fully or partially). This should fix a lot of modded "plant" blocks looking brighter than they should, for example from Biomes O' Plenty. A similar fix is coming soon to the world map mod as well.
* Fixed the game crashing on load if the waypoints directory is a symbolic link.
+ Added a new option to Miscellaneous that lets you pick the "render layer" for the ingame overlay rendered by the mod. This can fix incompatibility with a lot of UI mods because if another mod cancels rendering of a layer, you can just pick another one.
* Default render layer changed to 1, which should automatically fix compatibility with the Ingame Info mod.
* Fixed armour status interface breaking depth testing for the character rendered in the survival inventory screen.
* Fixed blocks looking dark in the armour status interface.
* (1.14.4) Fixed rare concurrent modification crash on start.
* Fixed mod settings screen crashing when Minecraft's language manager is broken (by resourcepacks or mods).
* Fixed some errors not getting caught by the mod's error/exception detection.
* Fixed crash reports sometimes containing minimized stack traces.