+ Added a new keybinding for toggling whether all waypoint sets for the current world are rendered or just the currently selected one.
* Fixed waypoints saving issues caused by non case-sensitive path handling on some OS including Windows. If your OS uses case-sensitive paths (for example Linux) and you have multiple IDs with the same name but different character cases (left from deleted worlds), then this fix might change which world ID is considered "auto". You can easily solve this using the "Options" menu in the waypoints screen.
* Fixed compatibility with BetterPortals mod or similar mods that keep multiple worlds loaded at once on client-side. A similar fix is coming to Xaero's World Map.
* Improved Greek translation. Huge thanks to VasilisGR!
* Fixed incompatibility with Divine RPG and potentially other mods that add dimensions. Although it's very unlikely, this fix can, in theory, also "break" automatic sub-world detection for some modded dimensions that previously worked fine but you can easily fix it via the "Options" button in the waypoints menu. The "Make Sub-world Auto" option is what you're looking for.
* Improved the fix for the file path case sensitivity issue. Newly visited dimensions will now also correctly detect the existing world/server id with the different letter cases.