* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.11.7 is recommended.
* Fixed entity radar names sometimes rendering incorrectly.
* Fixed on-minimap waypoint initials sometimes rendering incorrectly.
* Changed default zoom in/out key bindings to none to prevent accidental presses.
* Changed default zoom to 1x.
* (1.8.9) Fixed minimap being completely black without the world map mod.
* (1.7.10) Fixed incorrect meta data being used for block colors.
* Fixed compatibility with GrossFabricHacks and similar stuff.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.11.8 is recommended.
* Reworked in-game waypoint rendering.
* Fixed in-game waypoints being affected by shader mods.
* (1.14.4 - 1.16.4) Fixed in-game waypoint rendering glitch during sneak animation.
* (1.14.4 - 1.16.4) Fixed in-game waypoints not rendering in third-person perspectives.
* Hiding UI with F1 will now also hide in-game waypoints.
* The waypoints menu setting "Multiworld Detection" should no longer affect server level IDs and world map ID.
* World-spawn-based multiworld detection is now disabled by default. I think that multiple sub-worlds sharing the same waypoints by default is not as bad as issues caused by multiworld detection. You can enable it in the waypoints menu -> Options.
* Fixed block textures with size 0x0 being accessed.
* Fixed potential rendering issues caused by OpenGL STACK_OVERFLOW errors on some graphics drivers.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.11.10 is recommended.
* Fixed waypoints not saving for servers that you connect to using an address that ends with a dot (a typo).
* Added mod version to the crash report message.
* Separated the minimap lighting setting from the world map lighting setting when the world map is at least version 1.11.10.
* New waypoint initials field will now keep updating based on the waypoint name until you manually change the initials.
- Removed sub-world IDs from the waypoint sharing message, as they were causing issues ever since world-map-based sub-worlds were introduced.
* Waypoints shared from another dimension will now check for sub-world connections to determine the default destination sub-world.
* Fixed exception output caused by vanilla wheat blocks on some resource packs.
+ Added tooltips for settings that redirect to the world map settings.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.11.11 is recommended.
* Resetting settings to default should now read the config file from the defaultconfigs directory. The config files don't have to contain every parameter, so the default config should ideally only contain the values that you want to change.
* The mod will now load the config from the defaultconfigs directory before loading the main config file.
* Redesigned the death point for more consistency with the rest of the waypoints.
* Transformed the "Entity Dots Scale" setting into the "Entity Dots Size" with the default value of 2, which corresponds to entity scale 1.5.
* Redesigned the entity dots for better visibility and more consistency with the entity icons/heads. You can restore the old default look using the new "Entity Dot Style" setting. Also set "Entity Dots Size" to 1 for 1.0x scale.
* Fixed initial field not filling in automatically when creating a waypoint through the world map.
* Fixed player heads sometimes making the whole minimap very dark.
* Fixed "Entity Number" setting causing some entities to not render when they should.
* Added a config-only option for debugging entity icon prerendering.
* The teleport command settings now include the prefix '/', so you can now use other types of chat commands.
* Removed the main entity arrow shadow when the arrow opacity is below 100%.
* Fixed entity icons sometimes rendering "from the back" and darkened.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.12.0 is recommended.
+ Added 3D slope shading, which now also takes horisontal slopes into account. The old 2D shading (vertical only) is available as an option in "Terrain Slopes" as "Default 2D".
* Reduced the number of possible slope colors because I think it looks better. Doesn't affect most of the map.
* Fixed entity icons causing a significant lag spike on first render.
* Optimized minimap and chunk grid rendering.
* Improved empty entity icon detection. For example, custom models/animations (Optifine resource packs) that break the original entity models, causing the icons to become invisible, will now be detected. Dots will be rendered instead.
* Added brightness-dependent opacity to the chunk grid, so that the actual map is easier to see at night.
* Increased the brightness range of darkened entities.
* When in cave mode, entities should now change transparency based on your Y-distance instead of brightness.
* Fixed the huge offset of the displayed name for entity icons that defaulted to dots.
+ Added a new setting for changing the UI scale of the minimap. The default "Auto" option should work the same way older minimap versions did. This isn't perfect yet because it literally just scales everything up/down without affecting how much is visible. I want to fix that in the future.
* Fixed crash when certain modded entities fail to render for the icon/head.
* Some controls code clean up.
* (1.15.2) Optimized text rendering, which includes waypoints.
* (1.8.9, 1.7.10) Changed the default teleport command from "/tp @s" back to "/tp".
+ Added potion effect level display to centered potion status.
* Changed how enchantments are abbreviated. Two chacters long words will not be shortened, which also fixes emoji support.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 18.104.22.168 is recommended.
+ Added so-called "push boxes" to the boss health display and the vanilla potion effect display. The boss health box pushes interfaces that collide with it on the X-axis down (when possible). The potion effect box only pushes away interfaces that are colliding with it on both axes. You can turn both push boxes off in the Miscellaneous settings or change their type.
+ Added a new setting for changing the centered position of the held items to the hotbar, like the armor.
* Fixed disabled interfaces being draggable in edit mode.
* (1.7.10 - 1.8.9) Fixed uncentered armour status box being too big causing the arrow count to render too offset.
* (1.7.10 - 1.8.9) Fixed broken arrow count when not centered.
* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.12.1 is recommended.
* Optimized minimap rendering using world map chunks that have light textures.
* Fixed some modded entity icons causing crashes if they throw errors when rendering.