+ Added a new option to the per-world config to prevent any type of waypoint teleportation, for those who don't want to have the option to ever teleport. A lot of you seem to have trouble fighting the temptation and have requested this feature. The new option can be found in the Waypoints Menu (press U) -> Options screen. Once you turn teleportation off and exit the Options menu, the button for the option will be disabled and you can only reenable teleportation through the config file (saved in the XaeroWaypoints directory), which requires a game restart to take effect.
+ Added a tooltip explaining the multiworld detection option.
* Newly created waypoints will now go to the top of the waypoints list instead of the bottom, as it seems to make more sense.
* (1.13.2 and above) Fixed some compatibility issues with Mac causing incorrect cursor coordinates to be used.
* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map 1.5.2. Not fully compatible with older versions!
+ Added a new per-world/server option in the waypoints options (press U -> Options) for changing the command used for waypoint teleportation.
* Replaced the global "WP Teleport Command" option with "Default Teleport Command". It is now used for setting the teleportation command used when a world/server-specific command is not enabled.
* Fixed calculation inprecisions causing visual glitches when at VERY high coordinates.
* Fixed the displayed world in the waypoint menu updating on screen resize.
+ Added the ability to select multiple waypoints in the waypoints menu using SHIFT (to select a range) and CTRL (to select individual) keys. You can now disable/enable or delete multiple waypoints at once. Editing multiple waypoints isn't supported yet, but it's coming soon!
* You can now deselect a waypoint in the waypoint menu by clicking on it again. Right click to deselect everything still works though.
* Fixed the selected set in the dropdown menu not being updated after moving a waypoint between sets.
* (1.13.2) Fixed waypoints list scrolling not working while dragging a waypoint.
* (1.12.2+) Fixed some modded mobs not being seen as hostile by adding another check for the sound category. Entities don't have sound categories in 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, sounds themselves have categories. This means that a mod can make a hostile mob play a non-hostile sound and vice versa (which probably happens a lot), so I decided it's better to skip this change for these MC versions.
+ Added editing multiple waypoints at once. You can apply the same change to all selected waypoints or move all selected waypoints between sets, dimensions, worlds, servers.
* Changed how the *8 and /8 buttons work so that multiplication after division restores the normal coordinates (and for multi-editing support). You also can't multiply or divide by 8 more than once in the same edit session anymore, because you usually don't need to and this makes it safer when somebody doesn't know what exactly the buttons are for (which is fixing incorrect coordinates, mostly from older mod versions).
* Fixed some issues with the automatic updater on Linux/Mac.
* (1.7.10) Fixed a rare crash with some modded blocks that don't expect any meta data to be thrown at them.
* Fixed the minimap not fully refreshing after changing a resourcepack.
* Fixed "death detection" used by multiworld detection not working on 1.14.4 and made the same change in other versions for consistency.
* Fixed deathpoints still being added to the end of the waypoint list.
* Fixed the minimap not following the spectated entity.
* Upgrade to Minecraft 1.15.1!
* Fixed the waypoints screen not updating properly when using some of the options in the Options screen. Could indirectly cause crashes as a result.
* Fixed on-minimap waypoints and compass not respecting the configured render layer and almost always rendering on top of potion effects.
* Fixed crosshairs disappearing when render layer is set to 3.
* Fixed some crashes not being properly reported.
* Fixed keyboard controls not working properly in the waypoints list.
* (1.14.4 and above) Fixed distance to waypoints not being as precise as in older Minecraft versions.
* (1.12.2) Fixed mcmod.info not being recognised.
* (1.15.1) Fixed ingame waypoints going crazy when riding another entity.
* Fixed a NPE spam issue that some people experienced because of receiving null chat messages for some reason.
* Fixed redstone not being shown on the map because of the mod using the same block filter as vanilla paper maps.
* Fixed "display redstone" option not redirecting to the world map settings while toggling it did nothing because world map chunks were displayed instead. Although there isn't a redstone setting in the world map mod yet.
* Fixed some waypoints not respecting the render layer and rendering on top of potion effects when they shouldn't when "compass over waypoints" option is enabled.
* (1.12.2 and above) Fixed key combinations not working correctly.
* (1.7.10 - 1.12.2) Fixed consistency of controls handling with newer Minecraft versions.
+ Added a new option in the minimap settings for the "Enlarge" key binding to also center the minimap while the key is held.
+ Added a new option in the minimap settings for the "Enlarge" key binding to also temporarily use the maximum zoom-out while the key is held. It's also enabled by default.
* Fixed some chunks not being overridden with correct depth-based lighting if they're not instantly in the update radius after leaving cave mode.
* Changed the default setting of the "Zoom Out When Enlarged" to off because it seems to confuse some people.
* Optimized ingame waypoints rendering a bit.
* Fixed enlarged minimap being completely zoomed out not being considered when calculating the update radius.
* Fixed incorrect entity render radius when using enlarged minimap.
* Fixed update radius being calculated inaccurately (unrelated to enlarged minimap).
* Fixed zoom key bindings not being ignored when using the completely zoomed out enlarged minimap.
* Fixed enabled cave zoom not being used when displaying completely zoomed out enlarged minimap.
* Fixed incorrect minimap chunk render distance calculation.
* Optimized render distance when the rotation is locked.
+ Added support for clickable online widgets in the mod settings for my current and future sponsors.
* (1.12.2 and below) Fixed incorrect waypoint rotation in reversed third person mode.
* Changed the version naming convention to something that makes more sense than what I came up with as a kid when I made this mod and kept using to this day for consistency. It's now similar to the world map mod's version naming convention with the difference of the first major version number standing for the year of release.