Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
1.2.0: * Moved menu.json location out of config folder (now in %MINECRAFT_DIR%/MineMenu/menu.json). Any existing files should be copied over without issue.
* ".inv" can now be used when searching for an icon to display all items in the player's inventory
* Added support for @p to command actions
* Fixed crash on selecting inventory slot that doesn't contain an item. Fixes #3
* Fixed crash on deleting non-existent menu item. Fixes #2
* Ninja bug fix
* More tweaks to key-binding handling
* Fixed bug where some mod keybinds weren't being picked up
1.1.4: * Fixed crash bug
1.1.2 & 1.1.3:
* Visual indication of radial menu opening / category change
* Keybinds can now either be pressed or toggled
* (CONFIG) Right-click menu item to edit
* (BUGFIX) Close radial menu on game pause / world exit
* (CONFIG) Close radial menu to select item (best with toggle disabled)
* (BUGFIX) Category being reset while typing
* Radial menu now makes use of a GUI. Should make input more reliable
* Radial menu can now be toggled (config option)
1.1.0: * Added support for item usage
* Added support for categories
* Fixed menu items sometimes not being saved
* Made it more obvious that item use actions aren't available yet
* Added support for opening menu using mouse buttons
* Fixed bug where exiting GUI caused crash
* Added support for 1.7.2
* Better keybind handling (user now picks from a list of keybinds)
* Made the GUIs prettier
* Added separate alpha values for the radial menu and selected menu item
1.0.1: * More reliable session data storage
* Added support for Dynious's Version Checker
* Initial release
Hey you! Yes, you with the face. Do you play with a lot of mods? I’m talkin’ a buttload of mods?
Well, then you’ve probably encountered a fair amount of key binding conflicts and have been overwhelmed with the hassles of finding which key best suits the mod functions.
Look no further! Yes, you. No, don’t look that way… look down below.
With this fancy new radial menu, you put the power of 10 keys…that’s right, 10! Into the comfort of only one. MineMenu supports key bindings, commands, and creative functions to make your life easier. But wait, there’s more! If you download now (or any time) we’re offering immediate access to new feature as they arrive.
Leave key conflicts in the past and make the switch to radial quick-access keys by downloading MineMenu.
Alternate Downloads: The latest version can also be found here, if the above widget hasn't updated
* The always wonderful CyanideX, for putting up with me, and for offering his artistic services
Mod Packs: Inclusion in mod packs is allowed by default. I only ask for a link back to this thread.
This mod is amazing! I'm in bed browsing mods but as soon as I get up, I know what I'm doing!just a good thought, you should code a version of the mod for 1.6.4 because most modpacks are using the 1.6.4 Minecraft Jar. I hope you find my suggestion useful