Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
I also had a go at the Chameleon tools and sword. Mine are not retextured from vanilla TC tools, and are fully original drawings by me, using your palette. Don't worry if these don't fit your liking completely, each tool has a minimum of 4 different variations (because I always find it hard to choose one design).
I added an ''eye'' to each of these for the sake of fancy. I especially like the Axe.
They look nice. Do you have textures for them and matching, uncolored overlays?
One little question though, would it be possible to add a config for the spread speed of Umbral Roses? I've been researching a ton of stuff, and even my Umbral Roses and my automated squid farm can't keep up anymore. Combine that with my younger brother constantly snatching them away to decorate his huge fortress... Yeah, I'd like to increase the spread a bit.
Another little point, WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES INFINITE CAKE HAVE TO DO WITH FORBIDDEN ANYTHING!?
Umbral Rose mechanics are still a bit borked. I'll probably be tweaking them to try and get them to spread more aggressively.
YOU ARE ON A DIET. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM EATING CAKE.
- Bugfix: Chameleon Tool research has the correct aspects and the recipes now work
- Bugfix: Mod should no longer throw a NullPointerException when Iguana Tweaks messes with vanilla tool recipes.
- Bugfix: Netherwart now has 1 Infernus instead of 4
- Bugfix/Change: Chameleon Sword can no longer block.
- Change: Sloth Shards were too lazy to even drop. Drop rate increased.
- Change: Umbral Roses now spread more aggressively.
- Change: All Infernalism research has been moved to the Infernalism tab instead of cluttering up Artifice. "Duplicate" research buttons used to indicate prerequisites. As usual, enabling "Don't Be That Guy" in the configs will return the Infernal Furnace and Wand Focus: Nine Hells to their original forms if you don't like the change.
- Change: Now using Flaxbeard's Diabolist Fork and Shovel of the Purifier textures.
- Addition: Fiery Core, Greedy, Consuming, and Porcivore enchantments
Edit: And since this thing was shipped out the gate with bugs:
- Bugfix: Trying to attune Wrath Cages to Ghasts no longer destroys everything you know and love. Thanks, Vazkii.
- Bugfix: Config to disable Greedy enchant actually works
- Bugfix: Wrath Cage appears in creative tab
- Change: Greedy enchant's drop rate is raised
- Change: Sloth Shard drop rate is raised
- Change: Umbral Rose's spread rate is reigned in slightly
Okay, good to know.
Also, will you make your new enchantments be able to be done in a Osmotic Enchanter?
As far as I'm aware, the Osmotic Enchanter is hardcoded and doesn't have an API. I could try talking to Vazkii about it, though. I already have someone wanting Disintegrate and Consuming to work on the same tools.