Hello there everyone, and today I am here to show you the largest redstone creation of all time...
Thirst+ is a vanilla modification redstone creation that adds, as the name suggests, thirst to your minecraft game.
Thirst+ uses a sidebar at the right hand side of the screen to show you how much water is left in your body. Starting at 300 and ending at 0 when you die (obviously), this sidebar is the main part of Thirst+.
The sidebar will go down by one every second, going at double speed if the player is sprinting.
Thirst+ uses water bottles (yes the water bottles you use to brew potions) to drink from to gain thirst, each water bottle raising your water level by 100.
To install Thirst+, you will need:
Any version of Thirst+
Any world you wish to install Thirst+ in
NOTE: Make sure the world you install Thirst+ in has your items safely in a chest and a reliable way to get back home from the spawn point, as Thirst+ will kill your character on installation. This is being worked on.
1. Open MCEdit and load the world you wish to install Thirst+ into.
2. Go into "Import" on the MCEdit menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Find the Thirst+ .schematic file and open it using the Import screen.
4. Import the Thirst+ schematic file by clicking somewhere in your world where you have sufficient space to have a big ugly black box sitting around. IMPORTANT: You MUST make sure you place the Thirst+ schematic file near spawn, or Thirst+ will not work when you are away from where you placed the box.
5. You're done! Thirst+ has been successfully installed into your world!
Thank you for trying out Thirst+! Have a nice day!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If I helped in any way, feel free to drop me an Internet: