The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Sci API is the api for Scientific Mods.
This contains useful classes and methods related with Science.
* You can check the latest update in this link:
1. Calculation API
Calculation API is the api which applies Calculation Systems.
You can use Vector and Matrix using this API.
Functions would be added in this api, too.
2. Unit API
Unit API offers Scientific Unit System.
If you are confused with many units (ex: tick vs. second vs. day, EU vs MJ vs W).,
Then you can use this api!
You can use like these:
Time l = new Time(30.0, "second");
Time d = new Time(225.0, "tick");
Time p = l.add(d);
* This may be cause of performance hit if frequently used.
Use setadd, setsub, etc. if you want to avoid the performance hit.
3. Data API
Data API offers interfaces and classes related with data reading/writing.
You can use these interfaces to get structured data from byte array or string array.
* This may be a cause of bug, for this part is not fully tested.
please tell me when you get a bug with this api.
4. Chemical API
Chemical API offers Chemical System for Minecraft.
Group of Elements forms Chemical, and Group of Chemicals forms Compound.
Compounds may be used for determining the Ingredients & Properties of a block/item.
Now, Element part of this api is finished.
5. ItemEntity API
ItemEntity is the TileEntity for Items in inventory. It can be used similar to the TileEntity.
Instead of World, its worldObj is type of McInvWorld, which represents the 2-dimensional inventory.
(It describes the inventory as world)
And its position can be expressed using 2 coordinates (x and y).
It is basically only applied to the player inventory, but you can make it applicable to your custom inventory.
And This api also contains the 'MultiItem' system, which is the item version for the MultiBlock.
They will be constructed when certain 'shape' is formed, and destroyed when the shape has broken.
6. Heat API
Heat API is the api which adds Heat System in minecraft.
If you want to make new energy system, you can use this Heat system added by this api.
In this api, Heat can be transferred between Heat Components,
from hot component to cold component.
You can register TileEntity as Heat Component,
and control temperature of the tile entity,
and decide what to do when heat is transferred in/out.
How To Use 1. For Modders:
You can download the decompiled SciAPI.jar file and add the jar file as the library.
(Find out "Using APIs" in Minecraft Forge Forum.)
You can see the source code at the github : https://github.com/Abastro/SciAPI 2. For Mod Users:
You can just download the SciAPI.jar file and put it in your mod folder.
Make sure that Minecraft Forge is installed.
- Updated to 1.8
-Fixed severe calculation glitches with Matrixes.
- Fixed severe calculation glitches with Vectors.
- Value API bugfix (Related with Pooling probs.)
- Calculation API is changed into Value API.
- 'PInterface', Interfaces for Communication with Several Types of Project are started to be added.
Currently it contains Logging Interface.
- Fixed the ItemEntity#markDirty obfuscation issue.
- Fixed Inventory-World ArrayOutofBoundsException Issue.
- Fixed IE crash issue on moving from inventory to another inventory.
- Updated to 1.7.10.
- Fixed some IE crash issues.
- Added ItemEntity API.
- Fixed serious bugs in version 0.2.0a.
- Application for minecraft is extended.
- Data API, Chemical API is created.
- Data API is almost finished.
- Element part of Chemical API is almost finished.
- Calculation API, Unit API, Heat API are created.
- Unit API is almost finished.
You can Inquiry here. Any reports about bugs would be appreciated.
You can also send email: [email protected]