- 3 new coal types
- new armor/tools sets that can be customized
- new blocks
- new machines
- RF powered tools
- JEI compatible
This mod adds 3 new different coal ores to the game:
Anthracite Ore - spawns on layers 18-38 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, more difficult to find
Bituminous Ore - spawns on layers 34-48 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, not very hard to find
Lignite Ore - spawns on layer 46-64 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, somewhat common
The mod also adds a variety of modular tools that can be upgrade with Perks.There are also tools that act like a pickaxe and shovel in one and a tools which is a pick,shovel,sword,axe and hoe in one.Because they are modular, that means that you can put any Perk you want on it.
Perks range from Wider Radius, Fortune to No drop and Auto-Smelt.There are currently over 10 Perks available.
We also have implement a chemistry system, with atoms and molecules.Currently there are 19 elements that this mod adds.These elements are used in a Chemistry Machine to craft various items.Elements are extracted from items using the Coal Refiner.
There is also a multiblock furnace that can quadruple your resources if used correctly.Be sure to check it out!
The mod is compatible with JEI, so be sure to have that installed if you want to browse the recipes available for each machine.
A new version is now released!Compatibility with RF power added.Also added a new Advanced Redstone BattleMiner that runs on RF and it's a pretty sweet tool that can be upgraded with multiple wider radius perks, increasing the mining range up to 9x9x3.Check it out and tell me what you think!
- updated to recommended Forge 18.104.22.1680
- added Geothermal Generator;needs to be placed in lava pools;generates 4 RF/t per lava block;works better at lower altitudes;scans for lava blocks recursively up to a distance of 25 meters from the generator;
outputs power to bottom/top only and searches for lava blocks starting from its sides only;has a 40% to turn lava into obsidian in a 3x3x3 cube centered on it, so it will eventually stop working;
- added Thermic Melter;transforms obsidian into lava in a 5x5x5 cube centered on it;uses 10 RF/t passively and 50k RF per obsidian block;
- implemented proper interfaces for machines that use RF
- fixed Advanced Redstone BattleMiner GUI and added detailed power information to the power bar
i have found a slight issue when using hoppers, if i want to feed coal into the coal refiner it feeds it into both the fuel and the graphite production slot, i was hoping to set it up to only process the red coals and use the vanilla coal for fuel
never mind, its only putting it in the "to be processed slot" and not putting anything in the fuel slot