Having an issue with XRay v.58 for 1.12.2 where the xray gui is not detecting blocks and is not properly working. When I enable XRay it just acts as if full bright was enabled. As far as I can see, it happens on all versions of forge. Anyone know the issue? Note: XRay is the only mod I was using.
Edit: Now I am getting a crash every time I launch with the mod installed.
Were you able to find a solution? I am having the exact same issue down to how I can click on things if i drag to it..
- all my other profiles work fine (original 1.13.2 and optifine 1.13.2)
- if I open up the xray profile and a working profile, only the xray profile experience the issue
- I have deleted my Minecraft and reinstalling
- Installed the x-ray on the orig1.13.2 profile and optifine profile with no success
- I tried manual installation
I guess count me as another person to have hit this. On MacOS 10.14.1 with a Magic Mouse 2. My mouse and keyboard mappings get garbled up badly, but only when I am mousing over the Java window. X/Y mouse positions seem to be inverted when trying to click basic menus in the GUI. Really weird stuff. A config file should not be causing this behavior since it's technically out-of-game.
Unfortunately X-Ray don`t work with OptiFine and with Rift. I used the method proposed by DromarLeBanisseur to combine Rift and X-Ray, but if i put OpitFine in "mods" directory X-Ray dont working. If i remove OF from "mods" X-ray work great with Rift and other rift-mods.
For those who want to use Xray + Optifine + Rift on version 1.13.2 when using MultiMC launcher, I believe I have a way to do it (well - it's seems to be working for me after a LOT of trial & error)
Anyway, here's what I've done to get it to work.
[ Note: Not sure if it matters but after each step I ran the instance to make sure it still worked ]
* I assume you've already downloaded latest Optifine (U5 Ultra) & Latest Xray (61-1132) mod & you also know how to create a New Instance in MultiMC
- so go create a new one (I called mine "1.13.2 Opfine+Rift")
1) Go to the multiMC instance folder (easiest way I found is highlight it in Multimc & click [Instance Folder] )
- If it doesn't exist create a new folder called 'libraries'
2) Copy into this folder both 'Optifine_1.13.2_HD_U_E5.jar' & 'XRay-61-1132.jar'
3) Go back to MultiMC (The new profile should stilll be highlighted) & click on [Edit Instance]
- Click on 'Version' on the left
You are now going to create 3 'Empty' json files - one for each part (Rift/Optifine/Xray). I'm sure there are more experienced people who could probably combine these 3 JSON's into one - but I'm not one of them
4) Click on [Add Empty]
In the box that pops up enter 'Rift' for Name & 'org.dimdev.rift' for UID followed by [OK]
5) Highlight the 'Rift' title & press [Edit] - the json file will open up in your default TXT editor (I use Notepad ++)
6) Delete whatever is already in the file & Copy/Paste the following (NB at this time the latest Rift fork is '1b46b5dcf4-1')
I want this mod permanently deleted. It's cursed. IT GETS YOU PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF OF MINECRAFT SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with @CannonFoddr, if the server you are playing on does NOT allow Xray and you use/have Xray then you deserve to get banned, not every server has that rule but other servers do, server rules are there to keep that community safe and good, it's like if a server does not allow use of a mini map, it's up to the PLAYER to OBEY those rules, NOT the mod maker.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Join My Server The Valley! NOW ON DISCORD! GO TO THE FORUM TO GET TO THE OFFICIAL DISCORD! Survival, Creative, no PvP (May change). Come Join today!