- Now requires Autoutils mod.
- More blocks to be crafted into statues, including glass and ice.
- Can paint statues using the palette (shift-click).
- Can put items into left hand as well.
- Can rotate items held in statue's hands.
- Redstone statues emit redstone signal.
- Glowstone statues emit light.
- Shift-click a statue with a hammer to copy its pose.
- Bugs related to conflicts with my other mods should be gone (for real this time).
Also be warned that you are now required to install a shared library mod called Autoutils along with any of my other mods.
will you also be possible to add armor to the statues? maybe perhaps with similar functions like Bibliocraft's armor stands?
and I know the mod is called statues, but are there any plans for more showcasing blocks?
and it's be really awesome if you can make statues bigger/smaller
Anything in particular that you want to see for showcasing your items?
a pillar at the moment is popular with some mods, and it'd be nice to see it here aswell
it'd be nice if you could put an item on the pillar, and if there's a block version available for it, you'll see the block version on the pillar rotating around, a bit like how the pedestals in TC4 work right now.