I have rewritten the mod for 1.6.4 since the license allowed.
No code is borrowed, only graphics for the showcase and item icons.
Create statues out of various blocks:
Craft a showcase to show off your valuables:
Statue creation process animated:
Place two blocks on top of each other, right click with a hammer, enter someone's username - and voila - the statue is ready.
New in 2.1.0:
- Now requires Autoutils mod.
- More blocks to be crafted into statues, including glass and ice.
- Can paint statues using the palette.
- Can put items into left hand as well.
- Can rotate items held in statue's hands.
- Redstone statues emit redstone signal.
- Glowstone statues emit light.
New in 2.0.2:
- Added statue pose GUI.
- Statues can be made out of any solid block.
anicet74: you're right, just shift-clicking crashes the game. I fixed it, get 2.0.1 version.
Eruantien: it should, though i didn't test it. If you don't have access to internet, you won't see players' textures. If you do, but are just playing in offline mode or a cracked version, you shouldn't have a problem.
It should be easy to add support for more blocks. I just quickly made a list of blocks that are allowed, to prevent some silly situations, and it's the only thing that's preventing statues made out of any blocks right now. If you, for example, install my Chisel mod, and set it to add textures to vanilla blocks, you can make statues out of all possible variations. I want to add a config setting in the future to control what blocks are allowed or what blocks are disallowed, and add an API for mods to specify which of their blocks should be allowed by default.