I'm working on a private modpack where, for reasons of storytelling, I don't want the basic materials & processing book to be in the starting inventory. I've looked through the configs for both Mariculture and Enchiridion and I can't find a way to disable it spawning with the player. Am I missing something, or is it not an option?
Pelirow: Fish feeders search in a 5x5x5 area by default. This is adjusted by the udnwse area dna of fish, so some search in larger areas and others search in smaller. Yeah the fish feeder has a bad habit in some versions. In newer versions (at least in dev). I've improved them a bit.
Xroads: Look for the config option called "Spawn books on first action", turn that off.
• Add an additional number to versioning... Now: MAJOR THEME UPDATE SUBUPDATE (Optional bugfix letter)
• Add various coloured pearl coloured buckethats
• Surround a buckethat with 8 pearls for different effects when catching fish
• Craft the hat with itself to gain the default again
• All of the hats have a boost to caught alive modifier, but the default has a higher boost
• Default + 10 more boost to caught alive
• White Fish think it's freshwater
• Green Fish think it's a jungle (freshwater, 24c)
• Yellow Fish think it's brackishwater
• Orange Always catch fish, never loot
• Red Fish think it's the nether
• Gold Try to catch loot, otherwise vanilla
• Brown Fish think you are at y10
• Blue Only catch male fish
• Black All fish are caught dead
• Pink Only catch female fish
• Silver Fish think it's saltwater
• Purple Every live fish, and loot item is enchanted
• Add a new item to the Magic Module: Hydrophobic Initiator
• Craft 4 lilypads around any pearl
• When kept in your inventory, you can place blocks on top of fluids
• Air Pump changes
• Remove surrounding air requirement (lag reduction)
• Increase internal buffer to 2000 RF
• This means manually spinning will supply 5 minutes worth of air
• Increase internal gas buffer to 16000mB
• Right clicking air pump now instead adds RF to it's buffer
• Every 300 ticks, it supplies air
• Every 20 ticks if it has a redstone signal applied, it will try to suck up one surrounding gas
• Every 100 ticks it will try to eject it's internal gas to neighbouring tanks (if it has a redstone signal), For if you placed a tank after you started pumping.
• Air pumps use 100RF in order to supply air
• Air pumps use 10RF to collect natural gas (one right click, supplies 10 buckets!)
• Air pump won't animate constantly/randomly.
• The Air pump will ONLY animate when:
• Right clicked
• Supplying air
• Collecting gas
• Autofishers can be placed directly on top of water, like a lilypad
• Fix Resetting Fish food in the feeder: only update tank size when both male and female fish are in the tank.
• Fix crash when dirt is registered to the ore dictionary
• Fix books missing recipe icons
• Fix titanium bucket crashing when a fluid has a null icon
• Fix FLUDD Pick block, and fill it's contents with less than 20k pressurised
• Fix FLUDD missing gui texture
• Fix Scuba Mask not lighting up the area
Sup! Uhm...I need natural gas to make a wetsuit, and I've found a pocket where I get Mining Fatigue III, Nausea, Weakness, and in some spots Poison. I put down an air pump and an Openblocks tank beside it, and I've right clicked about a minute, but nothing shows up in the tank. I've also tried placing the tank above the pump and below it, but neither of those work either. I also tried a Thermal Expansion Resonant Portable Tank, a drum, and a fluid tank from Mariculture itself.
Is there anything I could do to make it work?
Nevermind! It took a while, but after researching a bit and looking through the changelog at the Wikispaces Mariculture page, I found out that giving the air pump a redstone signal will make it work.
Kelp seed doesn't work for me, is there anything special that I need to do to it? I crafted some from dried kelp, and tried to plant it under water on sand, but it just doesn't do anything when I right click.
Joshie, your mod doesn't play nice with Ted80's Realistic World Generator. It derps up all the hardened clay worldgen stuff on the landscape. Maybe you guys can work something out to get them to play nice together?
Editing the worldgen config for your mod on the line :
# Disabling this will stop the generation of limestone, rutile and sand on ocean floors
B:"Biome Top Block Replacements > Enable"=true
and setting it to false fixes The over world generation, but blocks your things on the ocean floor.
I got this error upon entering The Erebus, the crash report indicates this mod as causing the problem.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!
Time: 3/25/15 2:36 AM
Description: Exception generating new chunk
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
-- Head --
-- Chunk to be generated --
Position hash: 128849018876
Hey joshie, Im not super familiar with everything from Mariculture but the blacksmith's anvil is so cool especially with some modtweaking so you can do more with it. But I cant get the blacksmith's apprentice to work. I put a tank of liquid XP underneath like the book says and the items on the anvils but nothing. Id appreciate some advice.
Yes I also added the hammers. I set it up exactly as shown in the book, four anvils and all that. But is there something I need to do to get it to start working? Flip a lever or something? Does it work with Open Blocks liquidXP?