This worked for me in 1.6.4. I followed the directions to disable the mods mechanics and looked at the example config file in order to just have the higher enchanting levels. Sharpness X, Looting V, Fire Aspect V, Efficiency X, Fortune V, Unbreaking X, Protection X, Thorns V
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If you have a post count higher than 9, and do not use SPOILER bbcode tags when posting logs here, you get added to the ignore list.
Hey there. Even though this mod is not developed anymore, I found the problem with 1.6.4: the obfuscated class names have changed since 1.6.2 and thus have to be changed In 1.6.4. Not all enchantments are affected, It seems as if the classes were just shifted by one letter or so.
I'll see what I can do there and If I get Buggi's permission and if it works, I could give the fixed version to you.
First: Sorry for the double post. But since the time between the last one and this one, it seemed okay to create a new one for me. Also, possible subscribers will see this more probably.
Second: Now for the real content. It seems as if the 1.6.4 version I created is finally working. The problems that occured for me were: 1. that I did not properly add the mod into my vm arguments so it was nerver loaded while testing
and 2. that a class neccessary for loading the coremod was not implemented in the main class. This may have been a change in forge 1.6.4
All left to do now for me is to compile the mod and use it. If Buggi (or Twinklez, as he is the maintainer of the 1.7 versions) approved of me publishing the version (or just taking the code and doing it himself, as I really don't care about credits for that little work), I can try to do so.