Hey you! Since you made it here, yes this is an official source for my shaders. Beware of fishy "shader websites". Also be sure to check this thread every now and then for updates and news! (Or Twitter, Facebook)
What is "Sildurs shaders"?
It's various shaderpacks for optifine with it's inbuild shadersmod. The goal is to create performance friendly shaders that run on any system, while still offering great visuals. The most lightweight shaderpack being enhanced default. They are also highly customizable using the available ingame shader options. So be sure to check them out!
Minecraft 1.12 - BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS! by JerenVids (vibrant shaders v1.166):
Review/Showcase by PythonGB (v1.153):
EthosLab taking a look at my shaders (v1.153):
Cinematic by XDanielcrafter1X (v1.141):
Me, showing of some new settings that can be tweaked ingame - while playing. (there are more tweakable features by now)
Agreement: (read this before downloading, you accept it by downloading!)
You are not allowed to: - Rename any shaderpack and upload them as yours.
- Modify my shaderpacks and upload them with your name on.
- Provide mirrors by reuploading my shaderpacks.
- Copy and paste code or whole files, (like gbuffers_water.vsh) into your shaderpack.
You are allowed to: - Create videos of it, linking this thread or my fb page would be great!
- Modifiy it for your own only - without sharing it online.
- Pretty much everything, it's my main pack. It also has alot of ingame options, so be sure to check them out.
Lite and medium preset should be used on Macs, Intel gpus and low end gpus. While high and extreme should be fine on most modern gpus.
Enhanced Default features:
(Latest update: August 8th, 2022)
- Full support for default minecraft, meaning things like night vision work fine! - Temporal anti-aliasing (TAA), Shadows, colored shadows, underwater shadows, godrays, bump and parallax mapping, reflections, cel-shading, color boost, crossprocess(color filer), tonemapping, motionblur, depth of field and distance blur, all while still maintaing a very vanilla like look. Everything listed above can be tweaked ingame, so be sure to check out those shader options!
Basic shaders features:
(Latest update: August 8th, 2022) - Full support for default minecraft, meaning things like night vision work fine!
- Temporal anti-aliasing (TAA), bump and parallax mapping, cel-shading, color boost, crossprocess(color filer), tonemapping, motionblur, depth of field and distance blur, all while still maintaing a very vanilla like look.
Everything listed above can be tweaked ingame, so be sure to check out those shader options!
Shaderpack using Mojangs inbuild shader function, supported version: 1.16.1
Fabulous shaders for 1.16.5: (Latest update: June 28, 2020)
- This is a shaderpack using the inbuild mojang shader functions. It requires the fabulous shader option to be turned on.
- Features: Antialiasing, Bloom, Celshading, Depth of Field, Tonemapping and ported mojang shaders Bumpy and Blobs. See the installation guide on my website for how to use it and for changelogs: https://sildurs-shaders.github.io/install/ https://sildurs-shaders.github.io/changelogs/
Reporting Bugs or Problems:
Pick the shaderpack from the shaders list, after that goto .minecraft/logs and attach the latest.log in your post.
Getting error final.fsh and composite.fsh plz help me
Nvidia GTX 960, driver 362.00
Windows 10 Pro x64
Here's my log output:
..... Please post your log output in a spoiler by doing this (spoiler)your text(/spoiler) replace () with .
Credits\Thanks: Chocapic13 & Alexei, Vibrant shaders based on them.
Karyonix - Maintains and updates the GLSL mod, which without my shaderpack would not work.
Sp614x - Updating and including the shadersmod in optifine.
Skype/Discord Testers - Helped me solve common bugs and problems.
N3rdFall, for this awesome signature!
can u make a vid to install for mac? i have the profile forge on and in the mods folder i put shaders! but it only loaded 4 mods witch the extra one is hero brine
You need to download the GLSL mod and put the .jar in the mods folder, the shaderpack goes in to the shaderpacks folder. But I've got an outdated vid gonna put it in the main thread may it helps a bit.
Good to see the thread is back up! Really excited for the upcoming release of your vibrant shaders, and the acid shaders are awesome! It's great that someone finally has revived world curvature in the shaders world.
Keep up the great work Sildur! However would it be possible for you to make entities move along with the world? It just looks kind of odd to see mobs floating above the waving land.